Posted on: November 24, 2022
- Related fields of education, psychology, neuroscience,
linguistics, communication/communication disorders, tutoring,
- Prepare Lesson Plans, Create an Individualized Curriculum, and
- Loves working with all ages and has a way with children.
- Understands differentiated instruction.
- Assists with maintaining classroom/center environment.
- Able to create curriculum outline plans, adaptable based on
- supports student-geared and project-based learning if needed.
- Able to create fun, interesting, and engaging lessons with very
little prep or materials.
- Passionate about helping students with ADHD/Dyslexia
- Able to work with large groups, small groups, and one-on-one
class sizes (TIER 1, 2, or 3 instruction).
- Interested in becoming a reading and cognitive skills
- Willing to complete our training program (60+ hours)
- Reliable, Team-Player, Flexible, Quick Thinker, Problem-Solving
- Time Management Skills.
- Organizational Skills.
- Punctual, Dependable
- Interested in a career path at KoolMinds
- 1-year commitment minimum
- 1-year teaching/tutoring experience minimum required
- Understands how to do Google Classroom (a huge plus), Microsoft
Office, Google Drive, OneNote, Zoom, and other similar online
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 - $25.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Referral program
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Commission pay
* Signing bonus
Common surfaces sanitized often, Students asked to remain home if
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Sandy, UT 84070: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Preferred)
* Associate (Preferred)
* Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: KoolMinds, Sandy , Teacher/Instructor, Education / Teaching , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!