Data Integration Engineer
Company: Bridge Investment Group, LLC
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Bridge Investment Group is a privately held real estate
investment management firm with--$25+ billion--in assets under
management. Bridge combines its--4,000+ person nationwide operating
platform with specialized teams of investment professionals focused
on select U.S. real estate verticals: multifamily, office, seniors
housing, affordable housing, opportunity zones, and debt
strategies. As a--globally trusted investment firm, we
offer--exceptional returns--to our investors, pursued with
uncompromising core values.--For us, investing is an--active
process. With decades of experience as an owner-operator, we strive
to create--vibrant communities--where our residents and tenants are
excited to live and work. With a focus on affordable housing, as
well as social and environmental initiatives, we take pride in
giving back to the neighborhoods in which we invest.--At Bridge, we
believe that we are only as good as our people. We value diversity,
promote innovation, and encourage our people to never stop
learning. Our culture of excellence, accountability, teamwork, and
collaboration empowers individuals to develop and thrive
professionally and personally.As the Data Integration Analyst, you
will be involved in the delivery of the organizational data
solutions. You will work with key business unit and IT stakeholders
to discover, define and develop solutions for sharing and
integrating data throughout the organization. Your contribution
will define how entire organization collects, processes and
interacts with internal & external data.--The Data Integration
Analyst's key duties include:
- Collaborating with various external and internal data providers
to determine best path to the centralized data collection and
- Developing solutions for retrieving data from various
structured and unstructured sources.
- Building ETL processes for multi-step data processing.
- Contributing to definition of operational data standards.
- Identifying and resolving load/balance, SLA and data quality
- Establishing best practices for data-related changes across the
- Creating data presentation solutions for various front-end
applications and third-party data solutions.
- Integrating various solutions in one transparent, reliable and
documented data ecosystem.
- Defining requirements for reports and other data output to
support Real Estate and other business decisions.
- 5+ years of experience in data integration, back-end and/or
- 5+ years of experience development using Microsoft SQL Server,
SSIS, SSRS, ETL, REST, JSON/XML, C#Python.
- Experience in a building a common data language from diverse
groups of people is required.
- Knowledge in building ETL solutions for static and dynamic data
reports is required.
- Background in solving unstructured & challenging data
- Real Estate or Finance industry experience is desired.
- Familiarity with Yardi is strongly desired.
- Data governance bodies experience is desired.
- Familiarity with other investment software such as Argus, VTS,
Geneva or similar is desired.
- Experience with salesforce database technologies is
- Background using data DevOps is desired.
- Skill of developing within the Microsoft Azure ecosystem is
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology
or equivalent experience.Bridge's Benefits include--- --Annual
bonus based on individual, team and company performanceA suite of
benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and 401k
matchingGenerous PTO, including parental leaveCompany-sponsored
Keywords: Bridge Investment Group, LLC, Sandy , Data Integration Engineer, Engineering , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!