VP of Land Acquisition
Company: Lennar Homes
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Overview Key manager responsible for identifying, negotiating,
and acquiring new projects for the division. Responsibilities
- Create an annual strategic land plan defining geographic,
product, and pricing goals to guide acquisition efforts and support
the division's overall strategic plan.
- Generate acquisition opportunities through a network of
industry contacts including the major landowners in various
- Identify specific acquisition opportunities that meet corporate
- Prepare and negotiate Letters of Intent and Purchase
- Coordinate outside legal counsel, project consultants, and
internal planning staff in acquisition efforts.
- Complete financial analysis of potential acquisitions,
including specific market research to substantiate proforma
- Supervise the preparation acquisition feasibility packages
including product recommendations, financial analysis, and risk
- Brief corporate management on targeted acquisitions and
obtaining approval for capital expenditures.
- Supervise land acquisition escrows and title work.
- Conduct general market research focusing on regional
employment, demographics, sales volume, and competition
- Consult with Division President regarding strategic planning
and assisting finance personnel in preparation of the division's
annual business plan.
- Assist forward planning in entitlement processing.
- Perform all other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Five (5) - seven (7) years related experience, including
relevant homebuilding experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent degree required
- Valid driver's license
- Advanced computer skills including use of Excel and Microsoft
- Strong financial background
- Ability to motivate and direct workers
- Excellent analytical and writing capabilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures
- Accept constructive criticism
- Team playerPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Requires the ability to work
in excess of eight hours per day on occasion, ability to operate a
motor vehicle, climb stairs, bend, stoop, reach, sit, and lift (not
to exceed 25 pounds). Finger dexterity required to operate a
computer keyboard and a calculator.#CB
Keywords: Lennar Homes, Sandy , VP of Land Acquisition, Executive , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!