Company: Flowserve Corporation
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Company Overview:If a culture of excellence, innovation and
ownership is what you're searching for, consider putting your
experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or
as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure
Flowserve's position as the global standard in comprehensive flow
control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional
development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our
foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity
and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve,
we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow
control solutions to make the world better for everyone!Role
Summary:This position is responsible for Project Management, which
includes compiling project budgets and plans, technical/application
support, and managing project execution to ensure contractual
obligations are met from a commercial and technical perspective.
Responsibilities also include supporting the financial goals of
Flowserve.Responsibilities & Requirements:Responsibilities
- Knowledge of fundamentals of project management
- Provide effective stewardship of the financial expectations on
each assigned project and strive to achieve the annual business
plan set for FCO, with particular focus on gross margin, operating
income, cash flow, and primary working capital.
- Ensure a "clean order" before commencement of work on an
assigned project and utilize the change management system to
control the scope of work and associated cost, throughout the life
of the project. (Execute per QP7-2-5).
- Promptly upon receipt of order, ensures i nternal and external
Kick-off meetings are conducted, gate reviews and weekly project
review meetings are conducted, and ensures that all contractual
deliverables are completed and delivered as per the contractual
requirements and timeline.
- Risk Management (develop plan to identify, analyze and manage
- Execute Pass Gate Process on all project orders.
- At close of each new project conduct a lesson learned and log
results in corporate lessons learned system.
- Actively promote the sites safety program and ensure all safety
policies are followed on projects.
- Perform all required trainings on time, which include safety
trainings, import/export compliance, and ISO quest training.
- Prepare a detailed schedule at the commencement of all assigned
orders / projects, maintain an updated schedule throughout the life
of the project.
- Ensure all project documentation meets contractual requirements
for content and OTD and avoid LDs for deliverables (initial and
final documentation-including supplier).
- Manage customer review/approval cycle on all project
documentation to achieve baseline project schedule milestone.
- Develop and enhance customer relationships through active
communication and collaboration with the customer's team using
monthly project reports where required.
- Exhibit behavior that demonstrates responsiveness to customer's
needs and expectations.
- Prepare & submit monthly project status reports (MPSR) in the
MPSR Tool by the 8th of each month, commencing with the first
full-month reporting period following project initiation in the ERP
- Proactively lead weekly project status reporting meetings on
all assigned projects.
- Invoices are submitted accurately and on time to meet the
Baseline project schedule invoicing milestone.
- Proactively works with customer and cash collection team to
ensure monies are collected within the contractual
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Business,
or related field.
- More than 5 years work experience desired, within a
construction / manufacturing project environment.
- This position requires independent analysis and exercise of
judgment, a comprehensive understanding of Flowserve products,
their performance characteristics, and their applications.
- Knowledge of the petrochemical industry and the global
specifications/requirements is a plus.
- Requires technical skillset, commercial knowledge of
international business, shipping, monetary transactions, schedules,
and cost control techniques.
- Strong problem solving, communication, and organizational
skills. Ability to establish priorities and work to specific
deadlines with minimum supervision. Ability to work in fast paced,
high-energy, goal-oriented team environment.
- Computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office, Oracle
application. Knowledge in Microsoft Project is preferred.Preferred
Experience / Skills: N/APrimary Posting Location: Springville, Utah
USJob Posting Category: Engineering/R&DJob Advertising Title:
Project ManagerEmployment Type: Full timeCountry: United StatesAuto
req ID: 54183BRFlowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes
employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or
protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will
also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for
inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain
circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn
more.If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a
disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable
accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use
or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can
request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to
email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your
request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your
subject line of your email. For more information, read the
Keywords: Flowserve Corporation, Sandy , Project Manager, Executive , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!