Company: Galileo Financial Technologies
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Employee Applicant Privacy Notice
Who We Are
Welcoming, collaborative and having the opportunity to make an
impact - is how our employees describe working here. Galileo is a
financial technology company that provides innovative and
revolutionary software products and services that power some of the
world's largest Fintechs. We are the only payments innovator that
applies tech and engineering capabilities to empower Fintechs and
financial institutions to unleash their full creativity to achieve
their most inspired goals. Galileo leads its industry with superior
fraud detection, security, decision-making analytics and regulatory
compliance functionality combined with customized, responsive and
flexible programs to accelerate the success of all payments
companies and solve tomorrow's payments challenges today. We hire
energetic and creative employees while providing them the
opportunity to excel in their careers and make a difference for our
clients. Learn more about us and why we work here at
We are looking for a tenacious, adaptable and self-motivated
Strategic Relationship Manager (SRM) to establish and maintain
relationships at all levels of large/complex assigned clients.
Galileo is a leader in FinTech and the SRM will be responsible for
managing assigned client's technical and business issues.
What You'll Do
- Own and lead all aspects of assigned clients by developing
strategic and tactical relationships.
- Establish effective relationships with C-Level, management and
service delivery client resources.
- Develop and implement plans to allow clients to maximize value
of Galileo services. Become very knowledgeable of client business
models and plans.
- Partner with client and business development to expand client
use of Galileo services.
- Lead resolution of client projects and issues. Effectively
manage projects/cases prioritization, communication and
- Partner with Galileo cross-functional teams to address client's
issues and business requirements.
- Implement and perform effective and timely communication
channels with all required levels. Facilitate quarterly strategic
and regular tactical meetings.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years in Technical Account Management or Customer Success,
preferably in financial services or technology sector.
- Qualified Account Management experience with managing large
clients and high complexity.
- Experience in driving new business growth through greater
product adoption, up-sell and reference-ability.
- Experience in managing complex technical issues that require
querying and correlating data across multiple systems. Familiar
with using application logs aggregation tools, i.e. Splunk.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle processes and
tools. Familiar with platforms offering API services.
- Knowledge and understanding of online banking products and
payment processing services.
- Knowledge and understanding of Anti Money Laundering (AML) and
Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
- Strong analytical skills to solve business problems through
data analysis. Work with the client and internal Galileo resources
to identify issues and opportunities to improve client experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Courtesy, tact and diplomacy are essential elements of the job.
Good customer service skills and organizational skills. Ability to
lead and influence teams both internally and externally.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
skills. Familiar with communicating with C-level positions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology or
related field is preferred.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning Retirement plans
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs
- Monthly contribution up to $200 to help you pay off your
- Great health & well-being benefits including: telehealth
parental support, subsidized gym program
- Fully stocked kitchen (snacks and drinks)
Galileo Financial Technologies provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress
and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and
related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related
to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression,
national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical
disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic
partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military
and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable
state or federal law.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is our
top priority. Due to the ongoing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic,
effective on November 1, 2021, U.S. employees must be fully
vaccinated and boosted (when eligible) to work from any of our
offices, travel for business or attend work-related meetings.
The company will make reasonable accommodations when possible for
employees who are unable to be vaccinated because of a disability,
pregnancy, sincerely held religious belief, or for other legally
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
New York applicants: Notice of Employee Rights
Galileo is committed to embracing diversity. As part of this
commitment, Galileo offers reasonable accommodations to candidates
with physical or mental disabilities. If you need accommodations to
participate in the job application or interview process, please let
your recruiter know or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to insurance coverage issues, we are unable to accommodate
remote work from Hawaii or Alaska at this time.
Keywords: Galileo Financial Technologies, Sandy , Relationship Manager, Executive , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!