Industrial Concrete Project Manager
Company: RALPH L. WADSWORTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Provide overall management direction for existing projects and
develop new business opportunities relative to a particular Client,
group of Clients, geographical area or type of project.
**Must have Industrial/Heavy Commercial Concrete Project Manager
- Plan, organize and staff key field positions through Human
Capital Department, subordinate Project Superintendents, etc.
- Plan, organize and manage materials, equipment and
- Establish project objectives, schedules, policies, procedures
and performance standards within boundaries of corporate
- Proactively recognize and manage potential claim/change
orders/value engineering issues on projects
- Initiate and maintain liaison with client and A/E contacts, to
facilitate construction activities.
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction
of on-site Superintendent to ensure project is built on schedule
and within budget; investigate potentially serious situations and
implement corrective measures.
- Represent company in project meetings, assist in labor
negotiations/strategy meetings, etc.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental
equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect company's interest and
simultaneously maintain good relationship with Client. Is
responsible for the overall profit and loss of each job and
proactively seeks profit opportunities on all projects.
- Negotiate Change Orders
- Prepare and update monthly a P3 scheduling for all jobs
- Monthly tracking of profit and loss on all jobs
- Weekly tracking of Labor performance on all jobs
- Handle all correspondence with Owner and Subcontractor
- Ensure acceptable "Contractor Performance Rating" scores for
- Create a positive image for company by managing quality control
- Uphold & maintain all Safety policies and standards on all
- Review & finalize project costs & adjustments upon project
- Review job performance with upper management after
- Perform design reviews on design build projects.
- Assume additional responsibilities as directed by corporate
executives / division manager.
- This position supervises all workers on their projects through
Project Superintendents as well as the work of Project
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college, technical
school or university in Engineering, Business Management or
Construction Management plus a minimum of five years of
experience/knowledge of construction, design, finance and
management required.; or equivalent combination of education and
- A minimum of 5 years of working on Industrial/Heavy commercial
projects, such as Tilt ups, Water Treatment plants and large
- A minimum of 5 years of supervising Concrete projects as a
- A minimum of 7+ years of concrete construction experience.
- A minimum of 7 years of work experience and understanding of
all phases of heavy concrete construction.
- A minimum of 7 years of reading blueprint and specs for
Industrial/Heavy Commercial Concrete projects
- Truck Allowance
- Annual bonus
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- 401k Retirement plan + 5% company matching
- Health, vision, dental
- Life Insurance
- Long term Disability
We are an equal opportunity employer: We do not discriminate based
on race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, age, genetic information,
marital status, military status, membership or activity in a local
human rights commission, or status with regard to public
assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
law. Associated topics: administrator, gcc, healthcare, project,
project manager, public, public works, scheduler, site,
Keywords: RALPH L. WADSWORTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, Sandy , Industrial Concrete Project Manager, Executive , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!