Industrial Concrete Project Manager
Company: RALPH L. WADSWORTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Provide overall management direction for existing projects and
develop new business opportunities relative to a particular Client,
group of Clients, geographical area or type of project.
** Must have Industrial/Heavy Commercial Concrete Project Manager
* Plan, organize and staff key field positions through Human
Capital Department, subordinate Project Superintendents, etc.
* Plan, organize and manage materials, equipment and
* Establish project objectives, schedules, policies, procedures and
performance standards within boundaries of corporate policy.
* Proactively recognize and manage potential claim/change
orders/value engineering issues on projects
* Initiate and maintain liaison with client and A/E contacts, to
facilitate construction activities.
* Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of
on-site Superintendent to ensure project is built on schedule and
within budget; investigate potentially serious situations and
implement corrective measures.
* Represent company in project meetings, assist in labor
negotiations/strategy meetings, etc.
* Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental
equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect company's interest and
simultaneously maintain good relationship with Client. Is
responsible for the overall profit and loss of each job and
proactively seeks profit opportunities on all projects.
* Negotiate Change Orders
* Prepare and update monthly a P3 scheduling for all jobs
* Monthly tracking of profit and loss on all jobs
* Weekly tracking of Labor performance on all jobs
* Handle all correspondence with Owner and Subcontractor
* Ensure acceptable "Contractor Performance Rating" scores for each
* Create a positive image for company by managing quality control
* Uphold & maintain all Safety policies and standards on all
* Review & finalize project costs & adjustments upon project
* Review job performance with upper management after completion
* Perform design reviews on design build projects.
* Assume additional responsibilities as directed by corporate
executives / division manager.
* This position supervises all workers on their projects through
Project Superintendents as well as the work of Project
* Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college, technical
school or university in Engineering, Business Management or
Construction Management plus a minimum of five years of
experience/knowledge of construction, design, finance and
management required.; or equivalent combination of education and
* A minimum of 5 years of working on Industrial/Heavy commercial
projects, such as Tilt ups, Water Treatment plants and large
* A minimum of 5 years of supervising Concrete projects as a
* A minimum of 7+ years of concrete construction experience.
* A minimum of 7 years of work experience and understanding of all
phases of heavy concrete construction.
* A minimum of 7 years of reading blueprint and specs for
Industrial/Heavy Commercial Concrete projects
* Truck Allowance
* Annual bonus
* Vacation & Holiday Pay
* 401k Retirement plan + 5% company matching
* Health, vision, dental
* Life Insurance
* Long term Disability
We are an equal opportunity employer: We do not discriminate based
on race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, age, genetic information,
marital status, military status, membership or activity in a local
human rights commission, or status with regard to public
assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
Keywords: RALPH L. WADSWORTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, Sandy , Industrial Concrete Project Manager, Executive , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!