Retail Assistant Store Manager FT
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Sandy, UT Posted: 08/07/2022DescriptionSalonCentric Retail
Assistant Store ManagerDo you have a passion for people and
delivering exceptional customer service?Do you seek out exciting
new products and training opportunities to become an expert in the
hair and beauty industry?Do you love hair and beauty products?If
you answered YES, apply today for our Retail Assistant Store
Manager Position!SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L'Oreal USA, is the
premiere wholesale distributor in the United States of the finest
salon professional beauty brands and we're seeking qualified
candidates.Fabulous FT Benefits:
- Enjoy Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and PTO benefits, just to
name a few
- Say goodbye to the mall, late nights and long weekends and
enjoy desirable hours with most major holidays off!
- Enjoy a generous employee discount on the best brands in the
- Bring your unique personality and join our creative and fun
- Enjoy continuous education on hair and beauty products
- Explore growth and development opportunities within the
SalonCentric and L'Oreal USA family! Assistant Store Manager
- Build a Great Team-You have a passion for delivering
exceptional customer service. You assist the store manager in
developing high performing teams that exceed customer expectations.
You help recruit great talent for the store and ensure all team
members have the knowledge and tools for success. You treat team
members with respect and dignity.
- Set Clear Direction- You work alongside your store manager to
establish and communicate a clear vision to your team. You champion
company vision/goals and motivate the team effectively.
- Drive the Business- You support your store manager in creating
new approaches to increase sales and profitability by identifying
opportunities and acting quickly to address them. You seek out
opportunities to understand and analyze sales trends and share your
knowledge with your store associates.
- Lead with Passion- In partnership with your store manager, you
take an active role in motivating your team and creating an
environment of open communication. You are an out of the box
thinker that is always open to new ideas. You share that passion
and can do attitude with your team on a daily basis.
- Influence and Inspire- You help create a positive, enthusiastic
working culture within the store. You consistently work towards
understanding what motivates others and always lead by
- Act with Integrity Always- You exhibit integrity in all words
and actions and act with care and compassion. You build trust by
delivering on all commitments. You are highly trusted by your store
manager and respected by your store associates. Requirements:
- 1 to 2 Years of retail leadership experience
- Self-directed with excellent organizational and time management
- Outstanding customer service, written and verbal communication
- Ability to use computerized point of sale system, SAP
- Must be able to work weekends as availability guidelines
- 18 years of age and High School Diploma or equivalent GED,
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and walk about the store throughout
- A Cosmetology license is a plus, but not required To learn more
about the position and what the company is up to, please follow us
on: INSTAGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBETWITTERPINTERESTPERISCOPESALON CENTRIC
IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND AFFORDS EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO
ALL APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR,
RELIGION, GENDER (INCLUDING PREGNANCY), NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE,
DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR ANY OTHER STATUS
PROTECTED UNDER LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL LAWS.#SCJOB1#SCJOB1
Keywords: SalonCentric, Sandy , Retail Assistant Store Manager FT, Executive , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!