Lead, Portfolio Management
Posted on: November 22, 2022
- *Job Description**
The Lead, Portfolio Management role collaborates with Customer
Experience Center Platform (CECP) leadership and external teams to
support the financial management of the Lean Portfolio and organize
IT project/program funding to the Product Taxonomy. CECP is
organized and operated in an agile manner through Agile Release
Trains as development and delivery vehicles. This role will align
strategy and financial management of IT budgets based on corporate
goals, agile portfolio operations, strategy roadmaps and available
operational and prioritized budgets. Manages financial planning of
IT Prioritization budget, and multi-year cost projections through
action-oriented analytical insights and financial tools. You will
contribute to designing, implementing, operating our value delivery
and financial portfolio processes, design effective budget models,
analyze financial information and ensure effective IT budget
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Technology, or
- 5 or more years of budget/financial management experience
- 3 or more years of Agile Project Management / Large Portfolio
- Strong Ms Excel (specifically, advanced formulas, pivot tables
- Strong data analysis and forecasting skills
- Knowledge of accounting best practices
- Knowledge of lean portfolio management and SAFe Agile
- Ability to explain budgeting and present financial information
in plain terms to senior leaders
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines with attention
- Ability to communicate effectively and deliver presentations to
- Advanced experience leading special projects and producing
metrics, measurements, and trend reports
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization
focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Cloud or Digital Transformation
- SAFe Agile Certification
- Organizational change management and process design
- MBA or another Advanced Degree
- Possess a solid understanding of operations, technology,
communications, and processes
It's not about what we think is important. It's what matters to you
that counts. Humana offers a variety of benefits to promote the
best health and well-being of our associates and their
- *You'll experience the following perks as a full-time Humana
- *Compensation and Financial Security----** Our pay philosophy
is designed to motivate and reward associates for their skills and
contributions to the company. We provide options to help you plan
for your future and protect your assets: Competitive base pay,
Recognition pay, 401(k) retirement savings plan (125% match for the
first 6% contributed by an associate), etc.
- *Your Whole Health----** Humana's health products and services
are designed to encourage personal wellness and smart healthcare
decisions for you and your family: Medical, dental, and vision
benefits, Health plan incentives, Paternity leave, etc.
- *Work Perks----** Humana knows your life extends outside of
work. We have many options to support your interests and needs.
Some departments have the flexibility to allow associates to work
from home, and we offer all associates: Paid time off, holidays,
volunteer time, jury duty pay, Associate charity matching program,
Discount programs with major retailers, etc.
- *Grow With Us----** Humana provides growth and career
opportunities that can help you develop your skills and build your
future with the organization: Internal and external learning
events, Tuition assistance, Inclusion and diversity training,
For more than 60 years, Humana has been a proven leader and
innovator in the health and wellness industry. A passionate
emphasis on people, choice, well-being, and innovation guide our
business practices and culture. We're not just a health insurance
company. Our diverse lines of business position us to serve
millions of people with a wide range of needs, including seniors,
military members, and self-employed individuals.
If you're looking for a career that provides opportunities for
growth and development in a stable industry, Humana might be the
right fit for you.
60 - We have been committed to seniors' health and care for nearly
46K - We have 46,000+ associates.
\#56 - Ranked #56 on the Fortune 500 list in 2019.
16.6M+ - We have 16.6+ million medical members across all 50
12M - Since 2001, we have awarded more than $12 million in
scholarships to children of Humana associates.
It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote people
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or
veteran status, except where age, sex, or physical status is a bona
fide occupational qualification.
You can find out more about us and view our current career
_Humana and its subsidiaries require vaccinated associates who work
outside of their home to submit proof of vaccination, including
COVID-19 boosters. Associates who remain unvaccinated must either
undergo weekly negative COVID testing OR wear a mask at all times
while in a Humana facility or while working in the field._
Alert: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware
that applicants being considered for an interview will be asked to
provide a social security number, if it is not already on file.
When required, an email will be sent from Humana@myworkday.com with
instructions to add the information into the application at
Humana's secure website.
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be
using an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire to
enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows
us to quickly connect and gain valuable information for you
pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is
best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive
an email correspondence inviting you to participate in a Modern
Hire interview. In this interview, you will receive a set of
interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded
or text message responses to each question. You should anticipate
this interview to take about 15 minutes. Your recorded interview
will be reviewed, and you will subsequently be informed if you will
be moving forward to next round of interviews.
- WAH requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high speed
DSL or cable modem for a home office.
- Associates or contractors who live and work from home in the
state of California will be provided payment for their internet
- A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25x10
(25mpbs download x 10mpbs upload) is required.
- Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect
member PHI / HIPAA information
**Scheduled Weekly Hours**
Humana complies with all applicable federal civil rights laws and
does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin,
age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
religion. We also provide free language interpreter services. See
Keywords: Humana, Sandy , Lead, Portfolio Management, Executive , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!