Company: Elements Massage
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Overview:At Elements Massage South Jordan and Sandy our goal is
to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you
WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage
therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to
show you what makes us special!Responsibilities:Job Title: Licensed
Massage Therapist: South Jordan and SandyAre you a Massage
Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and
supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide
customized massage to a variety of clients?Our goal is to build the
perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come
to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do
things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes
us special!Our Brand PromiseTo better the lives of everyone we
touch.Our mission at South Jordan and Sandy: We strive to have the
best place to work and the best place to get a massage!
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment:
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage
- All hydraulic massage tables and all supplies are provided for
- Booking, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training with our Massage Therapist Educator
- Focus on massage therapist self-care with you getting paid to
receive 2-90 massages a month! Monthly meetings for training and
connecting with other therapists.
- Paid CEUs - online and in-person
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadershipWe Offer Strong
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base pay
- Tuition reimbursement for new graduated up to $3000
- Full-Time MTs make $43K - $62K / year includes tips
- Part-Time MTs make $25K - $35K / year includes tips
- Paid liability insurance
- PAID TIME OFF!
- License reimbursement after 1 yearQualifications and Skills:
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage
Therapist educational program
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or
certification to apply.
- Must be fully licensed/certified to perform Massage Therapy
prior to performing sessions at the studio. But training may happen
before receiving license!Our Massage Therapists are responsible
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage
therapy experience for clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a
client's treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage sessionSubmit your
information to firstname.lastname@example.org, we would love to
connect with you!
Each Elements Massage - studio is independently owned and operated.
Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely
responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters
regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including
hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge,
compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and
reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements
Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not
responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions
made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise
owners' studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits
vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage -
studios. Elements Massage - and Elements Massage + design are
registered trademarks owned by ETM.
Keywords: Elements Massage, Sandy , Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!