Calling all FT Caregivers, PCA, DSP's Training Pro
Company: Right at Home Salt Lake, UT
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionRight at Home is seeking compassionate and caring
individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who
want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care.
You'll be surrounded by a Caring and Responsible company that is
committed, person-centered, and dedicated to caring for our
clients, Caregivers, and CNAs. What Do You Get with Us!
- Able to make your own schedule!
- Medical Benefits and PTO Program for Full-Time Employees after
- Ongoing wage improvement Program!
- Ongoing Training - In Field with Our Field Supervisors and
Right at Home University and In-Office in-services!
- Paid Mileage! Paid between Client's visits (on top of base
- 401 K and matching- Help our caregivers save for
- Caring and Fun Atmosphere, enjoy coming to Work!
- Supportive, Caring Office Team! - 24-hour on-call line for
client care questions and support!
- Holiday Shifts Pay-time and a half for shifts scheduled!
- New PTO program- Start out full-time!
- Tuition help and reimbursement for CNA school- paid upon
pre-approval and completion of State Exam!
- Provided with all needed PPE to keep your clients and yourself
safe and healthy!
- Work for a Provider of Choice, Leader of Excellence, and
Employer of Choice according to Vantage Report from Home Care
- Competitive Base Pay: $18.00 for visits less than 2 hours,
$13.75 - $15.00 an hour for visits 2 hours and up, Awake Overnights
are $13.00 an hour, Live In $170 -$185 per 24hrs (based on number
What Would You Be Doing?A Full-Time Personal Care Aide or PCA
assists clients with day-to-day tasks to help them feel happy,
safe, and comfortable in their own homes by providing the
maintenance of a safe and clean environment. These could include
(but are not limited to):
- Personal Hygiene
- Assist the client to check their vitals and help log
- Reporting changes to clients and their environments to Caring
- Preparing meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Companionship for the client. This includes accompanying the
client on walks, trips, social/recreational activities, assistance
with hobbies, or other fun things.
- Need to be at least 18 years old.
- Vaccinated for COVID, and or willing to quickly do so.
- Be CARING, ON TIME, DEPENDABLE, & GOOD with COMMUNICATION –
these are the keys to having a good working relationship with other
staff, clients, and their families.
- Be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Required to have Reliable transportation.
- Qualified to work in the United States.
Nice to Haves:
- Be willing to train on the skills that you don't possess at
- Preferred a valid driver's license and have an insured
- Preferred at least 6 months to a year of professional or
personal caregiving experience!This franchise is independently
owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go
directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made
by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about
employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the
franchise location, and not to Right at Home Franchising
Keywords: Right at Home Salt Lake, UT, Sandy , Calling all FT Caregivers, PCA, DSP's Training Pro, Healthcare , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!