Remote - Licensed Health Insurance Agent
Company: Connexion Point
Posted on: May 14, 2022
MedicareEnroll, an Integrity Marketing Company, is an
award-winning, tech-enabled healthcare services company
specializing in customized contact center services with offices in
Florida and Tennessee. Our partnership with Integrity Marketing
Group brings together two tech-focused powerhouses committed to
reshaping the senior market industry. We connect the healthcare
industry to their consumers and consumers to their healthcare.
Healthcare is complicated. We make it simpler.
On-Site or Remote positions
What is in it for you:
- Pay rate of $18 per hour with uncapped bonus
- State Insurance License for every State you will be selling
- Company equipment provided
- $300 for all new hire referrals after they complete 90 days on
- Spare the car and save on gas, this is a remote job
- All-year-round work
We care about you and your family and offer a full spectrum of
family benefits including:
- Health, vision, and dental plans
- Short term and long-term disability plans
- Employer-paid Life insurance
- Supplemental Life insurance
- Adoption Assistance
- Time off for volunteer services. We want you to give back to
- 401K Program
We are looking for motivated and sales-driven agents who can
effectively handle both inbound and outbound sales calls. The
MedicareEnroll Licensed Healthcare Agent is responsible for meeting
and exceeding all sales goals.
- Maintain a focus on meeting all sales goals and other key
performance indicators such as call handle time, cancellation rate,
conversion ratio, and quality scores.
- Attend and participate in team huddles, meetings, and scheduled
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive, and be
- Qualify, educate and enroll individuals into healthcare plans
that meet their needs. Build comprehensive policies through a
- Correctly enroll clients based on compliance and training
requirements to sell appropriate products.
- Maintain a strong desire to sell, to express empathy while
maintaining a positive attitude with the ability to be energetic
and convey enthusiasm.
- Be coachable, be open-minded, and open to constructive
- Adhere to attendance policies and notify management of any
unforeseen absences or tardiness.
- Logged in and respond promptly to any alerts, questions,
notices, etc. with the management team and your Team Lead.
- Abide by all regulations surrounding health insurance, CMS,
state, or other entities.
- Maintain and keep current all licenses and continuing education
- Active Health or Health and Life License Required
- Knowledge and understanding of Medicare Advantage, and/or
Medicare Supplement Plans and/or ancillary products.
- Current AHIP certification preferred.
- Agency sales experience preferred; strong Telesales
- Ability and capacity to understand various products from
multiple carriers and assist clients to make the best healthcare
- Excellent verbal and detailed sales goals, self-motivation
- Demonstrated ability to attain daily sales goals,
self-motivated and sales driven.
- Strong computer and internet skills.
Requirements to work from home, we will provide all necessary
equipment, you will need:
- Excellent Internet connectivity:
- Internet access speeds of 20Mbps upload the faster the
Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not
compatible with our systems.
- Productive work environment:
- In-house network, and a hard-wired Internet connection capable
of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed
- A quiet and distraction-free, secure place to work.
Join the SeniorCare Benefits - Integrity family!
At MedicareEnroll-Integrity, at all levels, and across all
departments, our success is driven by the strength of our people.
We invest in our teams human capital potential with mastery
learning-based curriculum and facilitation, professional leadership
development programs, licensing education programs, individual and
group engagement metrics, and promote from within policies.
At MedicareEnroll-Integrity, we are solution builders and problem
We foster a sense of belonging and a culture of accountability,
teamwork, communication, excellence, and problem-solving. We
believe that when our team is strong, we can do incredible
Keywords: Connexion Point, Sandy , Remote - Licensed Health Insurance Agent, Healthcare , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!