Company: Sandy Health and Rehab
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionHello, Sandy Health and Rehab in Sandy, UT is
actively looking to hire a full-time Phlebotomist. At Cascades
Healthcare, our goal in a skilled nursing facility (SNF) is to
provide each patient with top-quality care. We strive to maximize
each patient's functional independence to safely discharge her/him
to the next level of care.We are a people-first organization.
Really! Our guiding motto is leading with integrity, empowering
people, delivering outcomes.Job Description:
- Extracting blood from patients through venipuncture or
- Analyzing blood specimens using the correct testing equipment,
- Prepare specimens for transportation, including labeling vials
accurately and matching blood specimens to patients.
- Work under the supervision of the Director of Nursing.
- Have a kind, caring demeanor to ensure we care for our
- Complete medical/dental/vision insurance benefits
- Employer-matching 401k retirement program
- Up to 16 days' paid time off per year
- Company paid Life InsuranceRequirements:
- Possess a current phlebotomist certification in good
- Effectively communicate on a personal level with residents,
family members, personnel, visitors, etc.
- Able to make decisions independently when warranted
- Reliable, kind, hard-working
- Understanding of local, state, and federal laws and regulations
pertaining to long-term care
Keywords: Sandy Health and Rehab, Sandy , Phlebotomist, Healthcare , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!