Caregivers and Personal Companions for Home Care /
Company: Right at Home Salt Lake, UT
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Job DescriptionRight at Home is seeking compassionate and caring
individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who
want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. If
you are looking for something interactive and social to do in your
free time and you want to give back to your community by helping
others, we have an opportunity for you to work as a Caregiver and
make a difference in the lives of seniors and adults with
disabilities, you can choose the best time for you!
By joining this AMAZING team, you will have the unique opportunity
to improve the quality of life for those you serve by working at
Right at Home, an in-home care and assistance company and one of
the fastest-growing international home care companies with over 25
years of experience.Here's why caregivers LIKE working for RIGHT AT
- Competitive Base Pay: $18.00 for visits 2 hours or less,
$13.75-$15.00 an hour for visits 2 hours and up!
- Medical Benefits for Full-Time Employees after 60 days!
- 401 k plus matching!
- Ongoing Training - In Field with Our Field Supervisors and
Right at Home University and In-Office in-services!
- Paid Mileage! Paid between Client's visits! (on top of base
- Caring and Fun Atmosphere, enjoy coming to Work!
- Supportive, Caring Office Team! - 24-hour on-call line for
- Holiday Shifts Pay-time and a half for shifts scheduled!
- PTO Program FT employees!
- Raises Possible with 60-day, Annual Reviews and possible
- Hiring Bonus!! - once paperwork and vacs proofs are in at 60
days - Receive $200!
- Unprecedented CNA school Program (ask me details!)
- Provided with all needed PPE to keep your clients and yourself
safe and healthy
- Work for a Provider of Choice, Leader of Excellence, and
Employer of Choice according to the Vantage Report from Home Care
Pulse!What Would You Be Doing?We can teach what you don't know,
Professional experience is not needed. A Home Care Aide Performs
personal care performs activities that assist the patient with
activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to,
and can be trained for ):
- Personal hygiene (assisting in the bathroom or bed side
commode, bathing, mouth care, shaving, skin, and hair).
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Accompany patients on errands or medical appointments.
- Performs housekeeping activities which include (but are not
limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing
dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry, and cleaning
bathroom.Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a
Right at Home experienced staff. These could include (but are not
- Medication reminders.
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises.
- Measuring and preparing special diets.
- Understanding dementia care.
- Incontinence care.Must Haves
- Willingness to learn.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Reliable transportation needed for the specific type of
- COVID Vaccination.Nice To Haves
- Possible personal family experience (taken care of a neighbor,
Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie or Uncle etc.)This franchise is
independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application
will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will
be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about
employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the
franchise location, and not to Right at Home Franchising
Keywords: Right at Home Salt Lake, UT, Sandy , Caregivers and Personal Companions for Home Care /, Healthcare , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!