Caregivers and Personal Companions In Home Care -
Company: Right at Home Salt Lake, UT
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job DescriptionRight at Home is seeking compassionate and caring
individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who
want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. If
you are looking for something interactive and social to do in your
free time and you want to give back to your community helping
others, we have an opportunity for you to work as a Caregiver and
make a difference in the lives of seniors and adults with
By joining this AMAZING team, you will have the unique opportunity
to improve the quality of life for those you serve by working at
Right at Home, an in-home care and assistance company and one of
the fastest-growing international home care companies with over 25
years of experience.
Here's why caregivers LIKE working for RIGHT AT HOME!
- Flexible scheduling - You tell us when you are consistently
available with room to pick up visits if able!
- Ever-evolving competitive pay - Ranges between $13.75 an hour
up to $18.00!
- $200- Sign-on Bonus - after 60 days, once proof of COVID
Vaccination and Completed Employee File!
- Pay increases available through our Personal Advancement
- Paid training!
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Bonuses for referrals!
- 401k matching after 1 year!
- Working with a dedicated Care Team that has been named Employer
of Choice by Home Care Pulse!What Would You Be Doing?We can teach
what you don't know, Professional experience is not needed. A Home
Care Aide Performs personal care performs activities that assist
the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are
not limited to, and can be trained for ):
- Personal hygiene (assisting in the bathroom or bed side
commode, bathing, mouth care, shaving, skin, and hair).
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Accompany patients on errands or medical appointments.
- Performs housekeeping activities which include (but are not
limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing
dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry, and cleaning
bathroom.Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a
Right at Home experienced staff. These could include (but are not
- Medication reminders.
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises.
- Measuring and preparing special diets.
- Understanding dementia care.
- Incontinence care. Must Haves
- Willingness to learn
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed
for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and insured automobile or
reliable transportation needed for the specific type of visit.
- COVID Vaccination Nice To Haves
- Possible personal family experience (taken care of a neighbor,
Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie or Uncle etc.)This franchise is
independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application
will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will
be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about
employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the
franchise location, and not to Right at Home Franchising
Keywords: Right at Home Salt Lake, UT, Sandy , Caregivers and Personal Companions In Home Care -, Healthcare , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!