Posted on: August 4, 2022
Job DescriptionHourly wage: $16.00 - $17.75ABOUT THE
POSITIONChrysalis is seeking to hire a Caregiver in the Salt Lake
area. This position helps support individuals with intellectual and
developmental disabilities to become more independent, have fun,
and build relationships. You will care for them at their own home,
as well as participate in fun activities in the community. Our
caregivers gain valuable experience in the human services field and
will be given many opportunities to advance within the
organization.What is it like to be a caregiver for Chrysalis? Here
is what you might expect to do on a typical day:
- Teach an individual how to cook a meal
- Aid in budgeting and planning
- Model appropriate behaviors
- Attend fun activities such as going to the movies, bowling, car
rides, zoo visits, sporting events, video games etc.
- Help the individuals stay physically active and
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- No prior experience working with individuals with disabilities
is necessary to apply for this position. We train all of our
caregivers to give meaningful support to the individuals we
serve.AVAILABLE SHIFTSWe are hiring full time and part time
positions. Options include grave shifts , day shifts , and evening
shifts. We have some flexibility with these shifts so we will
discuss availability during the interview.BENEFITSChrysalis offers
benefits to full time employees including:
- Paid time off (vacation and sick)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k#IND123Powered by JazzHRqEJEIyg2ek
Keywords: Chrysalis, Sandy , Caregiver- Weekends, Healthcare , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!