Charge Nurse RN/LPN/LVN
Company: Fundamental Administrative Services, LLC
Posted on: August 4, 2022
* Retention Bonus for eligible newly hired nurses for a limited
10-6 Shift 4 on 2 off
Working as a Charge Nurse in long term care is an opportunity
unique from all other health care facilities. Not only are
supervisory and leadership experience essential, but Charge Nurses
in long term care must also possess compassion, patience, and
understanding to truly be successful. If you are a nurse with the
passion and commitment for teamwork, clinical excellence, and have
those essential qualities, this role may be for you!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise staff and overall clinical outcomes.
- Ensure that quality care, customer service, and employee
relationships are always top priorities.
- Supervise and provide career coaching to existing members on
- Provide direct patient care, collect patient data, make
observations, and report pertinent information related to patient
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have a current RN or LPN/LVN license in good standing (as
required by state)
- Must have 1+ years of supervisory experience
- Must have stable work history and the dedication and commitment
to lead our healthcare team
- Demonstrated ability to maintain positive employee
- Ability to follow all applicable policies and procedures as
well as current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and
regulations that govern long term care facilities
All of our employees are valued and receive a competitive hourly
rate; full time team members are also offered a comprehensive
benefit package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance/
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
- Paid Time Off
- New Pet Insurance Discount available
- DailyPay option available! - Get your pay, when you need
- Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
- Tickets at Work - entertainment ticket discounts
- Employee Assistance Plan - easy-to-use services to help with
everyday challenges of life (available for all employees and their
- Helping Friends Foundation - our employees' hardship/crisis
- Farmers GroupSelect Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount
available - payroll deduction!
- In-facility education programs and more!
San Gabriel Rehabilitation and Care Center- 4100 College Park Dr.
Round Rock, TX 78665
San Gabriel Rehabilitation and Care Center is a 142-bed skilled
nursing facility located in Round Rock, Texas. Our mission at San
Gabriel Rehabilitation and Care Center is to enhance the quality of
life for each resident and promote feelings of productivity and
life satisfaction. We offer a combination of long term care,
therapy, purposeful groups, and one-to-one interactions aimed at
maintaining both physical and cognitive ability. Our philosophy is
to create a community of residents, family and staff that fosters
continuous opportunities for growth by building relationships,
pursuing experiences, and sharing memories.
* Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.
Keywords: Fundamental Administrative Services, LLC, Sandy , Charge Nurse RN/LPN/LVN, Healthcare , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!