Travel Ultrasound Technologist
Company: OneStaff Medical
Posted on: January 16, 2023
Ultrasound Technologist operate machines called sonographic
scanners that create images of patients' internal organs.
Weekly amount stated in the job postings is scaled based on
estimated hourly wages and potential stipends available for the
location of the assignment. Hourly wages are based on various
factors including but not limited to: experience, demand,
availability, location, etc. Please contact one of our amazing
OneStaff Recruiting Specialists for more details.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Sandy , Travel Ultrasound Technologist, Healthcare , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!