Customer Service Agent
Company: Mountain America Credit Union
Posted on: October 16, 2020
Please reference the schedule and minimum qualifications listed
below before applying.If you need assistance with filling out our
application form or during any phase of the application, interview,
or employment process, please notify our Human Resources Team at
801-366-6947 option 1 or email email@example.com and every
reasonable effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a
timely manner.Job SummaryAnswer incoming phone calls from members
and internal customers by answering questions and resolving issues
to ensure quality service. Timely service the needs of the members
and enhance their financial relationships with the credit union.Job
DescriptionWE ARE HIRING
Our Service Center is GROWING! Our calls are increasing daily and
we have a strong need to support our Members!
WE ARE PRACTICING SAFETY
During these unprecedented times Mountain American is doing
everything we can to ensure the safety of our employees by
practicing the six feet social distancing in our call centers.
WE ARE CONDUCTING VIDEO INTERVIEWS!
During this time we are conducting video interviews to ensure
safety and the most positive experience to our candidates. We will
be using a free platform that works with all laptops, smartphones,
4-WEEK TRAINING LOCATION
West Jordan, Utah
Training Start Date:
- Position pays a minimum of $13.50hr and can increase based off
- Located in our new Mountain America Center Headquarters in
- Employees enjoy an Onsite Clinic, Gym, Cafeteria(with employee
discount), Game Rooms, & more!
To be effective, an individual must be able to perform each job
- Provides quality service to credit union members to resolve
problems and enhance their financial relationship with Mountain
- Cross-sells credit union products and services to members over
the phone to encourage a full-financial relationship with the
- Assists and trains members in using the automated services of
the credit union.
- Advises and assists members in making informed decisions
regarding their accounts; i.e., forgeries, lost or stolen credit
cards, returned checks or deposits.
- Adheres to the philosophy and mission of the credit union in
actions and communications.
- Services payroll deduction and direct deposit allocation
requests to ensure timeliness and accuracy.
- Completes account transaction requests made by members
efficiently and effectively to ensure quality service.
- Submits adjustments and requests for research to appropriate
departments timely and accurately.
- Assists in training other Service Center employees as
- Complies with all regulations as required by law, including but
not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC, FACT Act, GLBA, Regulation
CC (funds availability), Regulation DD (TIS) and other regulations
as required by law as it relates to his/her position.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge,
skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential job functions.
Six to twelve months of similar or related experience
High school diploma or equivalent
Licenses, Certificates, Registrations
- Must complete Teller Training
- Must complete Product Knowledge within the first six
- Must complete 90 day Learning Curve Training Plan
- Must average 90% on Service Center Assessment
- Must have 75% average Phone Availability
- Must average 90% Adherence
Computer/Office Equipment Skills
Basic computer operating skills. Intermediate skills in Microsoft
Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Type a minimum of 35 words per minute preferred. Symitar and 10-Key
Has no supervisory/managerial responsibilities
Other Skills and Abilities
- Must have at least six to 12 months related work
- Must have basic knowledge and understanding of credit union
policies and procedures
- Must have previous PC experience
- Must have the ability to communicate patiently and
- Must have the ability to sit continually and answer phones
- Must have the ability to speak and write in English
- Must have the ability to identify needs and cross sell
financial services over the phone
- Must have the ability to talk on the phone with members
PHYSICAL ABILITIES / WORKING CONDITIONS
Ability to talk, hear, sit, use hands to handle or feel and reach
with hands and arms consistently
Ability to stand, walk, kneel and crouch occasionally
Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less)
Distance Vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more)
Weight Lifted or Force Exerted
Ability to lift up to 10 pounds consistently and up to 25 pounds
There are no unusually environmental factors
Moderate noise (business office with computers and printers, light
Mountain America Credit Union is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans
Keywords: Mountain America Credit Union, Sandy , Customer Service Agent, Hospitality & Tourism , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!