Brand Operations Supervisor-South Towne
Company: Victoria's Secret
Posted on: January 8, 2021
DescriptionA Victoria's Secret Brand Operations Supervisor is a
values-based leader who leads performance through our core values
to deliver the ultimate customer and associate experiences to grow
top line sales. This role reports to the Assistant Store Manager of
Brand Operations or the Brand Operations Manager.Primary
Responsibility: The Brand Operations Supervisor has the primary
responsibility of driving total store results through the product
life cycle.Culture and Customer: Supports direction and drives
performance for primary "Best At" categories. Supports all brand
initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events,
Brand Promotions, and Product Testing). Personally demonstrates and
provides coaching to direct reports selling behaviors and
observations in all zones (selling floor, cash wrap, fitting room,
and non-sales area) and building customer loyalty.Talent: Sources
for open roles and schedules interviews for assigned team.
Facilitates associate onboarding and completes associate
observations.Operations: Leads execution of all store projects and
compliance; including physical inventory, markdowns, re-tickets,
and other non-selling related tasks. Owns organization of cash wrap
zone, including, but not limited to: cash wrap standards, audits,
inventory, MPOS charging stations, recovery, and line
management.All leaders are responsible for: Functioning as the
Customer Sales Lead, demonstrating the ability to coach associates
and concurrently leading the customer experience through
demonstration and selling. All leaders are expected to follow all
company policy/procedures and execute opening/closing of the
- Passion for Victoria's Secret-PINK Brand.
- Ability to improve customer satisfaction and drive customer
- Ability to manage complex and competing priorities with time
management and organizational skills.
- Experience taking business reports and insights and making
immediate and deliberate action to achieve results.
- A sense of self-awareness with an interest in seeking feedback
to improve and develop.
- Ability to monitor/track progress and incorporate feedback into
- Proven ability to link company strategies to day-to-day
activities and can inspire a team to deliver total company
- Experience with influencing cross-functional partners in
informal and formal settings to get things done.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and a flexible schedule.
- Ability to stand for long periods and frequently bend, kneel,
- Ability to use technology (headsets, mobile devices,
computers).An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in
hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an
individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity,
national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation,
marital status or any other protected category recognized by state,
federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for
employment in the United States.
Keywords: Victoria's Secret, Sandy , Brand Operations Supervisor-South Towne, Hospitality & Tourism , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!