Senior Marketing Technology Strategist
Company: Saxton - Horne Communications
Posted on: March 15, 2020
Saxton Horne Communications is looking for a Senior Marketing
Technology Strategist to join our team as we build out a Marketing
Technology Strategy team. The Marketing Technology Strategy team
ensures that the marketing systems and technologies are fully
integrated to meet the needs for various marketing functions. The
team evaluates the technical needs of the organization and
recommends solutions for marketing technology platforms. This team
defines system and functional requirements, assesses available
technologies, and assists the team in making sure all marketing
activities are trackable. Job Description: Qualified candidates
should have experience with:
- Managing a team.
- Working with outside technology partners and consultants.
- Evaluating marketing technology tools by gathering business
requirements from the teams utilizing the technology.
- Researching technologies and integrations to improve business
efficiencies and drive revenue.
- Identifying and building business cases for new tools as well
as negotiating technology contracts.
- Acting as the driver and resource for the implementation of
- Ensuring that the business is making smart technology decisions
and being fiscally responsible with technology decisions.
- Pushing innovation within an organization.
- Integrating all marketing technology tools with each other and
with agency data storage and reporting solutions.
- Maintaining tools in accordance with best practices.
- Auditing tools and mandating standards of use to ensure best
practices are in place and tools are being used to their fullest
- Ensuring that all data is available to the analytics team and
establish ideal data structure to meet all business reporting and
- Interfacing with the IT team to make sure network,
infrastructure, security, and compliance needs are met across the
organization and technologies.
- Maintaining all platform documentation in a central
- Creating applications that meet the needs of the business and
simplify the work of the agency. Qualifications Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science,
Information Systems, IT, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing technology and/or marketing
- Strong experience with marketing technologies such as Adobe,
Oracle, Salesforce, Marketo, Tealium, etc.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and/or Adobe
- Working knowledge of Google Ads, Google Campaign Manager,
Kenshoo, Marin, or another ad server.
- Working knowledge of the Facebook Ad Platform.
- Working knowledge of reporting solutions such as Tableau, DOMO,
- Proven track record with technology implementations,
specifically experience implementing a Data Management Platform
(DMP) and/or ad server.
- Strong project management, collaboration and customer service
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills,
strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving and analytical
- Adaptable to constant change and fast-paced environments.
Position Type Full-time
Wage Work Schedule
Keywords: Saxton - Horne Communications, Sandy , Senior Marketing Technology Strategist, IT / Software / Systems , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!