Client Technical Support
Company: Galileo Financial Technologies
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Employee Applicant Privacy Notice
Who We Are
Welcoming, collaborative and having the opportunity to make an
impact - is how our employees describe working here. Galileo is a
financial technology company that provides innovative and
revolutionary software products and services that power some of the
world's largest Fintechs. We are the only payments innovator that
applies tech and engineering capabilities to empower Fintechs and
financial institutions to unleash their full creativity to achieve
their most inspired goals. Galileo leads its industry with superior
fraud detection, security, decision-making analytics and regulatory
compliance functionality combined with customized, responsive and
flexible programs to accelerate the success of all payments
companies and solve tomorrow's payments challenges today. We hire
energetic and creative employees while providing them the
opportunity to excel in their careers and make a difference for our
clients. Learn more about us and why we work here at
What We Are Looking For
Galileo Financial Technologies is seeking the best of the best to
be part of a team responsible for providing B2B technical support
to our business partners, clients, banks, and external contact
centers that do business with Galileo. Majority of client cases
will be received via a support portal and email.
The Client Technical Support Agent (CTSA) will be responsible for
B2B interaction with our clients business, technical and operations
resources to manage their technical issues. CTSA will be
responsible for initial triage, diagnostics/troubleshooting,
escalations, resolution, etc.
What Youll Do
- Manage clients technical case queue.
- Perform initial triage of cases and assign them to
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve cases following Standard
- Interact with clients to provide updates, request additional
information, validate resolution, etc.
- Keep clear and extensive case documentation.
What Youll Need
- New grads and/or candidates with 1 year in a business to
business Technical Support role are welcome to apply.
- Experience in providing technical support for SaaS, Financial
services companies is preferred
- Experience in resolving technical issues following SOPs,
technical documentation, etc.
- A technically oriented mind, good judgement, and problem
solving is required. On our team, you will examine technical
platform documentation, writing from engineers, developers,
clients, and review detailed log data to solve problems and provide
answers for clients.
- Good communication is essential to this job. You will respond
to inbound emails, tickets, and some phone calls from Galileo
business partners. Verbal and written communication is central to
what we do.
- Organizational skills are very important. You will need to
effectively balance and manage taking work from multiple inbound
sources, collect and report information from our systems and
clients, and be able to keep track of ongoing client issues.
- Ability to adapt to a variable work environment. No two days
are exactly the same, and there are a wide variety of tasks and
workflow items to handle, you must be able to adapt to team
Why Youll Love Working Here
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning Retirement plans
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs
- Monthly contribution up to $200 to help you pay off your
- Great health & well-being benefits including: telehealth
parental support, subsidized gym program
- Fully stocked kitchen (snacks and drinks)
Galileo Financial Technologies provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress
and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and
related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related
to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression,
national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical
disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic
partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military
and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable
state or federal law.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is our
top priority. Due to the ongoing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic,
and because unvaccinated employees pose a direct threat to the
health and safety of others in the workplace, effective on November
1, 2021, U.S. employees must be fully vaccinated to work from any
of our offices, travel for business or attend work-related
The company will make reasonable accommodations when possible for
employees who are unable to be vaccinated because of a disability,
pregnancy, sincerely held religious belief, or for other legally
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
Due to insurance coverage issues, we are unable to accommodate
remote work from Hawaii or Alaska at this time.by Jobble
Keywords: Galileo Financial Technologies, Sandy , Client Technical Support, IT / Software / Systems , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!