Quality System Specialist II
Company: BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company)
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Job Description Summary Job Description Summary The Procedural
Specialist promotes BD products to customers and potential
customers through clinical support and education within a defined
geographic area and as directed by the Regional Manager. Job
Description Job Description Be part of something bigger! BD is one
of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and
is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery,
diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees
and a presence in virtually every country around the world to
address some of the most challenging global health issues.
- Promote BD Peripheral Intervention products to customers and
potential customers through support and education within a defined
geographic area and as determined by the Regional Manager.
- Educate and train physicians, hospital personnel and hospital
staff on technical matters relating to BD Peripheral Intervention
products through case support, conducting and/or coordinating
one-on-one in-servicing, and/or available internal/external
physician education training programs.
- Establishes and manages relationships with customers, hospitals
and physicians. Acquires new users and applications for company
products and services.
- Observes and reports market trends which affect BD Peripheral
Intervention sales, service and product development.
- Represents BD Peripheral Intervention in accordance with
policies and procedures.
- Processes customer complaints and returns in accordance with
established procedures and policy.
- Maintains company automobile and company property.
- Complete and processes BD Peripheral Intervention reports
including but not limited to: Clinical Specialists reports, expense
reports, monthly product tracking reports and complaint reports in
accordance with established procedures and policies.
- Fulfills the duty of a Territory Manager in vacant territories
and supports endovascular procedures as directed by the District
- Associates Degree or B.S. in Nursing, Cardiovascular,
Radiology, Vascular Surgery or other equivalent technical
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience in the Operating Room,
Interventional Radiology Lab, or Cardiac Cath Lab.
- Current credentialing and / or certification in respective
- Sophisticated knowledge of vascular access management, vascular
surgery, and endovascular medicine preferred.
- Strong time management skills with an ability to maintain
numerous priorities and meet established deadlines.
- Self-motivated, takes on additional responsibilities, and
balances priorities with minimal direction.
- Frequent travel required.
- Must possess and maintain a valid state-issued driver's license
and meet BD's auto safety standards.
- Product knowledge and all features and benefits of BD
Peripheral Intervention products
- Surgical and endovascular procedure knowledge, adequate to
support clinical cases
- Basic anatomy
- Medical and surgical terminology Why join us? A career at BD
means being part of a team that values your opinions and
contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to
work. Here our associates can fulfill their life's purpose through
the work that they do every day. You will learn and work alongside
inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and
committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding
culture. Our Total Rewards program - which includes competitive
pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and
life balance components - is designed to support the varying needs
of our diverse and global associates. To learn more about BD visit
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status,
familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or
veteran status, or any other protected status #LI-PRO Primary Work
Location USA AZ - Tempe Headquarters Additional Locations Work
Keywords: BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company), Sandy , Quality System Specialist II, Other , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!