Company: Sake Sushi
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Sake Sushi a local restaurant in Sandy, Utah. We're a local family
restaurant where we value our quality of sushi and ramen. We value
our customers with a fantastic ambiance atmosphere! We're located
close to the mountains, a great place to grab a meal after
snowboarding or skiing.Overview:
A Host/Hostess presents a positive first impression of the
establishment's friendliness, excellent service and high standards.
The Host/Hostess also greet Guests upon arrival, inform Guests of
their wait time, monitor a waiting list, enter and bid Guests
farewell as they leave.
A Host/Hostess must be able to carry natural conversation with
Guests without sounding scripted or intrusive. Additionally, the
Host cares for our Guests by refilling beverages and performs light
housekeeping duties such as cleaning glasses and menus and ensures
restrooms are clean, stocked and orderly. As a member of an
energetic team, the Host/Hostess may also need to answer the phones
and fill to-go orders when needed.
Host/Hostess Job Responsibilities:
- Welcome guests in a warm and friendly manner.
- Ascertains their dining/lodging needs.
- Seats guests and manage the seating chart.
- Monitors restaurant activity to determine seating and dining
- Responds to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly,
and efficient manner.
- Performs opening and closing duties, as needed.
- Assists others with side work including, but not limited to
cleaning, stocking, folding silverware, etc.
- Helps fellow team members and other departments wherever
necessary to maintain positive working relationships.
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Service
- Resolving Conflict
- Energy Level
Keywords: Sake Sushi, Sandy , Host/Hostess, Other , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!