Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Company: Elegance Living
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Wentworth of Willow Creek is a
state-of-the-art assisted living and memory care provider
located in Sandy, UT. Our senior living communityh offers the
perfect mix of personal care and hospitality tailored to meet the
individual needs of residents. At The Wentworth of Willow Creek, we
believe in giving residents control over their lives and
encouraging independence and socialization all while
providing exceptional care. You'll love how our friendly and
relaxed atmosphere makes it easy to meet new friends and fill your
day with a number of fun and engaging activities.
Mix of Care and Hospitality
Our range of services extends from more independent living to
traditional assisted living care such as bathing, dressing, and
medication management, as well as a specialized memory care program
attending to the needs of those living with Alzheimer’s or other
memory impairment. Residents live in a safe and attentive
atmosphere complete with a 24-hour personal call system and
around-the-clock staffing. You can take comfort in knowing help is
always available at The Wentworth at Willow Creek!
Hiring Immediately - (FT/PT)
Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
The CNA provides direct care to residents
while promoting highest level of functioning as directed by
management. The CNA assists in maintaining residents’ environment
in a safe and neat manner. The Certified Nursing Assistant promotes
quality services within facility standards, State and Federal
- Control Your
Schedule: View your
schedule, pick-up shifts & request time off anytime, anywhere from
the OnShift mobile app.
Rewards: Track your
progress and earn award points for clocking in & out on time,
answering surveys and for other contributions in the
Feedback: Answer short
community surveys and provide feedback about your day – all from
your mobile phone.
Funds: Access your
earned, but unpaid wages before payday for just a small transaction
Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401K, PTO, Tuition Assistance,
- Provide personal care to residents per individualized care
- Prepare residents for meals and assist to/from dining room.
Assist residents with meal set up and eating.
- Assist residents with toilet and incontinence care.
- Perform vital signs, B/Ps, weights and trained procedures as
directed by management.
- Complete prevention/restorative care including PROM, AROM,
ambulation, transferring, bathing, grooming, and all other ADL
- Assist in positioning residents per service plan.
- Communicate effectively with residents, families, visitors,
healthcare team members, and other disciplines.
- Maintain education development, compliance with State/Federal
Regulations, and knowledge of resident care practices.
- Maintain resident confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA
- Perform other CNA duties as assigned.
- CNA must have compassion for and desire to work with
- Certification of completing an approved Certified Nursing
Assistant CNA program required.
- At least six months of experience as CNA, Med Tech, or
Caregiver in long term care, assisted living, or memory care
- Certified Nursing Assistant must pass a criminal background
check and drug test.
Apply TODAY for this exciting CNA
Keywords: Elegance Living, Sandy , Certified Nursing Assistant CNA, Other , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!