Retail Store Associate
Company: Duluth Trading Company
Posted on: May 3, 2021
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Duluth Trading Company Sales Associate, in this guest facing
role, delivers the Duluth Brand experience daily. Consistent with
that the associate provides thoughtful, engaging and solution based
customer service, demonstrates superior product knowledge, enjoys
being part of team, supports the overall sales goals and takes
pride in maintaining a well merchandised, organized and clean
What We Offer:
- Flexible Hours
- Great Store Discounts
- Incredible Holiday Hours
- Growth Opportunities
What You'll Love:
- Being a part of an innovation-driven organization that is
growing fast, and taking care of business through catalog, web and
- Working on a team that makes retail workwear for customers who
are smart, straight-talking folks who do everything from pounding
nails to shoeing horses and pitching bales.
- POKING AVERAGE IN THE EYE!
What You'll Do:
- Develops an exceptional familiarity of the Duluth brand and
comprehensive product knowledge to provide solution-oriented,
friendly service to customers. Understands the customer is the
center of what we do.
- Understands how to layer personalized service into each area of
interaction from greeting to fitting room to register.
- Effectively communicates sales and promotions.
- Understands the importance of email capture as part of sales
and service and executes to standard.
- Responds proactively and is empowered to provide positive
resolutions to customer concerns.
- Answers telephone in a courteous and friendly manner including,
but not limited to, giving store greeting, directions to store
location, and receiving and filling customer orders.
- Assists in receiving, processing and replenishing
- Maintains merchandising, presentation and display standards.
Sales floor is customer ready.
- Ensures Company standards for cleanliness for the sales floor,
stockroom, restrooms, cash wrap and hospitality area.
- Accurately and efficiently processes all register
- Adheres to all Company policies, procedures and practices.
- Performs any other duties as directed by management.
What We're Looking For:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Retail experience preferred but not necessary.
- Customer Centric.
- Takes pride in a job well done, shows ownership in the
- Operates with integrity and trust.
- Excellent communicator and listener.
- Collaborates and functions as part of a team.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Must be able to stand or walk for up to eight hours a day.
- Frequent reaching and bending and twisting - below waist and
- Frequently required to use repetitive hand to finger motions
and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently lifting up to twenty pounds, occasionally lifting up
to 40 pounds. Push/pull up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to climb ladders, reach and bend.
- Work in temperatures ranging from 50 - 85 degrees - especially
in our stock room areas.
- Use of a computer up to 60 % of the time throughout the
Who We Are:
We are a "no bull" brand that started in 1989 and we provide
apparel and other gear for hardworking men and women. Favorites
such as our Ballroom Jeans featuring "crouch without the ouch,"
Buck Naked Underwear and our Longtail T Shirts that hide "plumber's
butt" reflect our attitude.
The heart of Duluth Trading's success is creating one-of-a-kind
men's and women's clothing, innovative tools and ingenious gadgets
while being humorous story tellers. The talented people we seek
want to be proud of where they work, have a commitment to do things
better and be part of a retail, web and catalog apparel company
that knows where it's going.
The responsibilities outlined in this position description are a
guideline for the general duties of the position and are not
exhaustive of all duties inherent in the job. Duluth Trading
Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Duluth Trading Company, Sandy , Retail Store Associate, Other , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!