Company: Sake Sushi
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Sake Sushi a local restaurant in Sandy, Utah. We're a local family
restaurant where we value our quality of sushi and ramen. We value
our customers with a fantastic ambiance atmosphere! We're located
close to the mountains, a great place to grab a meal after
snowboarding or skiing.Overview:
A busser serves patrons by setting tables; placing and replacing
silverware; keeping beverage glasses full; adhering to sanitation
and safety policies; clearing and cleaning tables, chairs, and
- Prepares dining room for patrons by cleaning and clothing
tables; setting decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service
plates, and utensils.
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation
and safety policies.
- Maintains menu presentation by keeping menus clean; replacing
damaged or soiled pages; cleaning chalkboards; lettering specials
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed;
replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to
patron spills or other special needs.
- Supports wait staff by setting-up and replenishing condiment
stands, trash containers liners, and bus stations.
- Closes dining facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping
and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables from the
- Updates job knowledge by participating in staff training
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities
to add value to job accomplishments.
- Restaurant experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to obtain and maintain a food handler certification
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
Keywords: Sake Sushi, Sandy , Restaurant Busser, Other , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!