Systems Engineer III (Cloud/Network)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Leveraging deep integrations into retailers' point-of-sale
systems, InComm is revolutionizing the commerce experience through
innovative payments technology. InComm leverages end to end
solutions to bring branded activatable products to retailers both
in store and digitally. Our process includes everything from card
printing, inventory management and forecast analytics, to the
development and integration of activation technology in point of
sale machines world-wide. From there we leverage our backend
platform as a service technology to drive product activation to the
tune of several thousand card activations every second. Whether
those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills,
enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing
digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account, InComm
is there to provide unique gift-gifting opportunities, cater to
on-the-go shoppers, deliver added value through loyalty programs
and serve cash-based consumers.
InComm is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with a presence in over
30 countries, an organization of approximately 3,000 employees,
several hundred international technical patents, and a network that
includes over 600,000 points of retail distribution. With
innovation as our number 1 company value, our speed to market for
new products and services is accelerating rapidly and quickly
positioning InComm as a global leader in fintech innovation. Learn
more at www.incomm.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook,
LinkedIn, or Our Blog.
Inside InComm from InComm on Vimeo.
About This Opportunity
The Systems Engineer III (Cloud/Network) is responsible for
designing, testing, and deploying systems, networks, and solutions
for InComm Payments. This individual proactively stays current on
the latest in technology and methodology in the market and be able
to perform proof of concepts to better understand how they fit into
the Gap landscape and to apply usefulness and effectiveness to the
organization upon adoption.
- Develop end-to-end cloud blueprint models that include
selection criteria, integration workflows and alternate
architectural designs via collaboration with Enterprise
- Lead in the testing, analysis, implementation and integration
of new cloud services and features.
- In-depth knowledge of Infrastructure as Code, Infrastructure as
a service, Platform as a service, and experience with source
control tools such as Azure DevOps or GitHub.
- Collaborate with teams to operationalize workflows that
expedite delivery of cloud systems for internal stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical team
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently with
- Serve as escalation for App Support team and incident
resolution as it pertains to cloud environments.
- Triage user requests and manage work queue with appropriate
- Ability to work within a multi-cultural global
- Mentor team members on cloud standards, procedures and best
practices to meet day to day needs and project requirements.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments or projects in
parallel, balancing time and schedules based on business priorities
of the organization.
- Ability to learn new technologies and translate into working
- Ability to excel within an Agile environment (Iterative
Development, Continuous Integration, Shared Ownership, etc).
- Communicate effectively with internal teams and represent the
team effectively and independently including leading in the
presentation of technical documentation to various audiences on
topics such as architectural standards, blueprints and new
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required.
- 5+ years of related IT experience is required
- 3+ years' experience with cloud providers is required
- 1+ year networking experience is required
- Experience with configuration tools such as New Relic, Logic
Monitor, App Insights, Splunk is preferred.
- Experience with DevOps tools specifically Azure DevOps
- Experience with Service Now
- Experience with PCI, HIPAA and SOC Compliance
InComm is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to
a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race;
color; religion; national origin; sex; sexual orientation;
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age;
disability or handicap; citizenship status; service member status;
or any other category protected by federal, state, or local
- This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus
Program - Tier III
Keywords: InComm, Sandy , Systems Engineer III (Cloud/Network), Other , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!