Branch Operations Supervisor
Company: Capital Community Bank
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are seeking a motivated, experienced Branch Operations
Supervisor (BOS) to join our growing company. The BOS is
responsible for assisting the Branch Operations Manager with
supervising operational functions within the branch including;
assisting in overseeing of branch personnel, supervising branch
operations in specific situations, fostering a positive work
environment, ensuring customer satisfaction and efficient
operations on a day to day basis. The BOS will assist the Branch
Operations Manager to ensure the office runs in a productive manner
using established policies and procedures, as well as looking for
ways to improve operations and reduce costs. This person is also
responsible for expanding the customer base through the successful
promoting of bank products. The BOS will perform the job in a
manner that will enhance the quality of customer service provided
to our internal and external customers.
- Issue and receive cash to/from the vault, resolve tellers
outages, audit cash drawers, review transactions and complete
- Balance and maintain branch cash.
- Use leadership, management, and technical skills related to the
operational functions of the branch.
- Support the Banks overall goals.
- Actively participate/conduct branch staff meetings and provide
supervision, guidance, interpretation, coaching, and mentoring on
matters of Bank policies, procedures, products, and services.
- Minimize risk to the Bank while ensuring quality customer
service and problem resolution consistent with client needs.
- Ensure staff adheres to policies and procedures.
- Address client needs and resolve customer issues in an
efficient and timely manner, promoting products and services as
- Assist in new accounts and teller capacities when
Other necessary duties include:
- Inactive/Dormant account monitoring
- Branch Security monitoring
- Notary Public Services
- Assist in creation of employee and branch incentive goals
- Provide training, coaching, development and motivation for bank
- Attend training and seminars
- Strong math and communication skills
- Cash handling experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer and 10 key skills
- Provide a high-level of accuracy with excellent attention to
- Previous management experience
- Previous banking experience
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Capital Community Bank, Sandy , Branch Operations Supervisor, Other , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!