Air Controls Assembler
Company: Sleep Number
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Position Purpose To maintain a clean and safe environment
meeting both internal and external customer demands through the
assembly of Air Control: pumps, remotes and subassemblies.Primary
- Perform primary job duties and be able to rotate to all job
functions within the ACS department as directed by the Production
Manager or Coordinator.
- Perform paperwork (production reports, error tracking)
- Process DMR materials daily.
- Strive to exceed productivity/quality rates.
- Accepts other projects/assignments as directed by
- Maintain good housekeeping in work cell area, including 5S
daily, weekly & monthly checklist assignments.
- Assist in training others.
- Supports all safety requirements within both the ACS department
and Plant.Position Requirements
- Previous assembly experience (electronics assembly
- Must understand basic computer navigation
- Must be able to operate the following equipment:
- Test stands
- Utility knife,
- Pneumatic and electric screwdrivers
- Soldering irons
- Test equipment
- Case sealer
- Pallet jack
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
- Ability to standing for long periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive motion type work
- Always participate in exercise program to prevent repetitive
- Some lifting required, up to 40 lbs
- Ability to work set schedule:
- * Day shift 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- * Night shift 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Willingness to work overtime when needed
- High School Diploma
Keywords: Sleep Number, Sandy , Air Controls Assembler, Other , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!