Product Support Analyst I
Posted on: June 9, 2021
When you think of InComm Payments, think of Innovative Payments
Technology. We were founded 25 years ago and continue to be a
pioneer in the payment (FinTech) industry. Since our inception, we
have grown to be a team of over 2,500 employees in 30 countries
around the world. We own over 386 global technical patents and a
network that includes over 500,000 points of retail distribution
that points to our industry expertise.
InComm Payments works with the most recognized and valued brands
in the world, and we are partnered with most of the world's leading
merchants. InComm Payments is highly focused on our people and
their growth, and we work hard to make a career at InComm Payments
meaningful and rewarding. We value innovation, quality, passion,
integrity and responsibility in all that we do, and we are looking
for great people to join our team as we move forward towards a very
You can learn more about careers at InComm Payments here:
www.incomm.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn,
or Our Blog.
Inside InComm from InComm on Vimeo.
About This Opportunity
We are looking for fully trilingual individual(s) (Portuguese &
English/ Spanish & English) that want to help us deliver
outstanding Operational Support to our clients and partners for our
pre-paid products (Gaming cards, phone cards, gift cards, pay as
you go wireless products, financial products (gift & reloadable
Visa, Amex, MasterCard).
- Some practical or position related experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal
- Clearly demonstrated skills working in a team environment.
- Computer literate and moderate technical skills.
- Strong ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and constantly
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks and complete work in the
- Strong work ethic.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese/Spanish.
- Work is normally performed in an office and you must be able to
work flexible hours with irregular days off as required. This
department operates 24 x 7 x 365 with day, night and weekend
- Current shift available:
- Monday through Friday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Answer inbound telephone calls, e-mail enquiries from corporate
clients, consumers and selling partners.
- Resolve inbound tickets assigned to the FLOS team. Resolve
issues related to InComm Gifting & Financial card programs. (Gaming
cards, phone cards, gift cards, pay as you go wireless products,
health cards and financial products (gift & reloadable Visa, Amex,
- General functions include:
Open/resolve/escalate/close tickets. Administrative tasks
(partner account updates, provide activity reports). Troubleshoot
store-based terminal issues. Diagnose connectivity issues.
Troubleshoot point-of-sale-activation issues. Assist merchants when
they have issues with their POS terminals, Account updates, card
orders, invoicing. Opening tickets to the appropriate technical
teams when required. Keep clients appraised on resolution
- Answer queries in timely manner in accordance with InComm's and
- Understand, utilize and adhere to the Financial Services
product support manuals to govern support activities.
- Document activities in the Call Management and ticketing system
- Follow escalation procedures as required for outages ensuring
that network operations Centre (NOC), senior managers and
department manager are notified in a timely manner when escalations
are received from merchants/selling partners.
- Meet reporting requirements for call answering as designated by
management; including but not limited to talk time, hold time, and
- Outbound calls as required.
- Supporting more complex queries related to our financial
products as channeled from our cardholder support unit (CS), our
product development teams or other third-party vendors.
- Maintaining familiarity with our prepaid financial services
products, programs, developments and direction of the business in
- Assist with the coordination of merchant set ups to support the
sale of financial prepaid products. Onboarding, Training etc.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by leadership
- Performs work with general supervision.
- Handles basic second-level technical issues and problems.
- Possesses good knowledge of subject matter.
- Requires 2 years experience in a technical support
KSA (Knowledge; Skills; Abilities):
- Problem management.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Shift flexibility.
- Fluent written/spoken Portuguese and/or French preferred
- Able to work shift - Monday through Friday, 10:00 am to 6:00
InComm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
national origin, citizenship, veteran's status, age, disability
status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state,
or local law.
- This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus
Program - Tier II
Keywords: InComm, Sandy , Product Support Analyst I, Other , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!