Company: Larry H. Miller Management Company/Automotive Divi
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Automobile Salesperson is expected to:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Desirable: 1+years of sales experience
- Computer literate. Desirable: working knowledge of Larry H.
Miller Group's current company management systems
- Good organization skills
- Professional communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Maintain valid driver's license and MVR within company policy
- Work performed in an office and dealership settings due to the
necessity to work with customers in person as well as coach and
mentor employees in person.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
exposed to weather conditions precedent at that time.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, talk, hear, use
hands and fingers and move about facilities.
- Required vision include close vision, distance vision,
peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Required to operate equipment and move vehicles in a safe
manner at all times.
- Some travel required.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should
demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential
functions of this position:
- Leadership- the individual demonstrates ethical and
followership behaviors which promotes Larry H. Miller standards
resulting in a cohesive and effective team.
- Compliance- the individual understands and adheres to all
Company standards, state and federal laws and regulations as well
as product pricing guidelines of all lenders, agencies or business
- Customer Service- the individual understands his/her role in
providing excellent customer service through the defined Larry H.
Miller processes which promote efficiencies, fairness and cost
- Ethics/Integrity- the individual represents the Larry H. Miller
Group of Companies by conducting his/her self in a professional and
courteous business manner that demonstrates integrity and avoids
the actual or perception of a conflict of interest.
- Oral Communication- the individual clearly identifies and
professionally expresses issues in positive or negative
- Planning/Organizing- the individual prioritizes and plans work
activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality- the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Dependability- the individual is consistently at work and on
time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and
solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and Security- the individual observes safety and
security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
Note: The need may arise to revise, supplement, or rescind
portions of this job description, and dealership management
reserves the right to do so at anytime. Employee shall be required
to meet the qualifications and perform the duties of any revised
Keywords: Larry H. Miller Management Company/Automotive Divi, Sandy , Salesperson, Other , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!