Vice President, Payroll-Payroll Manager
Company: Bridge Investment Group
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Bridge Investment Group is a privately held real estate
investment management firm with $25+ billion in assets under
management. Bridge combines its 4,000+ person nationwide operating
platform with specialized teams of investment professionals focused
on select U.S. real estate verticals: multifamily, office, seniors
housing, affordable housing, opportunity zones, and debt
strategies. As a globally trusted investment firm, we offer
exceptional returns to our investors, pursued with uncompromising
For us, investing is an active process. With decades of
experience as an owner-operator, we strive to create vibrant
communities where our residents and tenants are excited to live and
work. With a focus on affordable housing, as well as social and
environmental initiatives, we take pride in giving back to the
neighborhoods in which we invest.
At Bridge, we believe that we are only as good as our people. We
value diversity, promote innovation, and encourage our people to
never stop learning. Our culture of excellence, accountability,
teamwork, and collaboration empowers individuals to develop and
thrive professionally and personally.
As our Payroll Manager you will be responsible for efficient
delivery of all services administered by our payroll department. As
the subject matter expert for all payroll matters you will share
expertise on complex issues and provide hands-on execution of
domestic and international payroll services. Critical to this role
will be the demonstrated commitment to accountability and ongoing
collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders to
deliver the best payroll solutions.
Expectations for the Role:
- Accurate and timely processing of multi-state exempt and
non-exempt bi-weekly payroll including commissions and semi-annual
- Systems and internal controls support all applicable labor
laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Report earning summaries, taxes, deductions, leave, disability,
and nontaxable wages.
- Determine payroll liabilities by approving the calculation of
employee federal and state income and social security taxes, and
employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation
- Balance the payroll accounts and resolve discrepancies.
- Write and maintain policies and procedures.
- Study existing and new legislation; ensure adherence to
requirements; advise management on needed actions.
- Maintain payroll staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and
- Collaborate with leadership on payroll strategy to deliver a
best-in-class payroll solutions.
- Lead various payroll audits and controls throughout the year as
- Coordinate with Accounting team on month end close
responsibilities, including preparation of journal entries and
- RManage and maintane payroll system through due diligence,
implementation, maintenance, and integration.
- Support strategic and cross functional projects, including
evaluating current processes and suggesting improvements and
- A bachelor's degree in accounting or finance, or equivalent
- Comprehensive understanding of federal laws and payroll
practices including preparation, balancing, internal control, and
- Organizational skill and a keen attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem-solving skill.
- Supervisory and leadership ability.
- fluent with Microsoft Office Suite or related software,
- Proficient with payroll software Paycom preferred.
- Previous payroll management experience in multi-location
- High level of accuracy, confidentiality, and attention to
- Knowledge of SOC II Controls.
- An inclusive individual who thrives in a team-oriented and
Keywords: Bridge Investment Group, Sandy , Vice President, Payroll-Payroll Manager, Other , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!