Window ISR (19931-376)
Company: Building Materials Holding Corporation
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Looking for a Inside Window Sales Representative. Will Train. If
you'd like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization,
BMC is the company for you! Military and Veterans encouraged to
Do you have what it takes? (click here) OR check us out on
At BMC, the Inside Sales Representative is all about
relationships - working together with Outside Sales Reps to live up
to our core values of delivering what customers need, when they
need it, how they want it. On the phone or in person, the sales rep
connects directly with our customers, communicating essential
information like quotes and product dimensions. They tend to key
builder accounts to increase sales, with a focus on exceptional
customer service. It's a role that's built for growth - both for
BMC and you.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding product selection,
placement of orders, requests for prices and quotations, complaints
and scheduling of deliveries and installations, and providing
- Continuously improve and maintain in-depth product knowledge.
Share expertise, guiding customers to make the best product and
service selections that will provide value to their business, while
enhancing BMC's profitability.
- Initiate telephone calls to customers to generate sales.
- Focus on securing the maximum profitable sales opportunity with
each customer through excellent selling, service and
- Develop profitable business with new customers through
excellent selling, service and problem-solving.
- Create sales tickets.
- Coordinate purchase and delivery of special products.
- Obtain information on pricing specifications, uses and
- Code and input customer orders, pricing information and
additional data into the computer system.
- Responsible for appearance of the location, with particular
attention to displays and areas where sales occur.
- Maintain stock levels on the sales floor and in the
- Assist with physical inventory.
- Operate and balance cash register daily.
- Research credits, returns, and late payments as needed.
- Work with outside sales representatives to ensure customer
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to operate computer, calculator & cash register.
- Knowledge of building supplies, applications, related
equipment, and/or construction industry.
- Good interpersonal and customer relations skills and excellent
oral and written communication skills.
- Should be familiar with inventory and inventory control.
- Must be able to drive and walk throughout yards, plants and
Keywords: Building Materials Holding Corporation, Sandy , Window ISR (19931-376), Other , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!