Health Coach Consultant
Company: CVS Health
Posted on: June 10, 2021
This is a fully telework role. Applicants must reside in a
Hours required 11:00 pm-7:00 am EST; every other weekend and 4
Holidays per year.
The Health Coach Consultant utilizes a collaborative process of
assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation, to engage,
educate, and promote/influence members decisions related to
achieving and maintaining optimal health status. Requires an RN
with unrestricted active license.
The IHL Nurse provides a telephone-based information and
decision support program to eligible members. The Nurse facilitates
effective health care decision-making.
- The IHL Nurse improves the quality of care.
- The IHL Nurse improves member satisfaction with their health
- The IHL Nurse facilitates appropriate use of health care
- The IHL Nurse provides up-to-date health care information to
help facilitate members' understanding of their health problems and
- The IHL Nurse provides assistance by clarifying available
options for the member's particular health problem or issue.
- The IHL Nurse helps members actively and knowledgeably
participate with their provider in their own health care
- The IHL Nurse promotes healthy lifestyles to help lower
personal health risks, preventing illness. -The IHL Nurse is aware
of the member's available health and wellness programs, and makes
referrals to these programs as appropriate.
- The IHL Nurse provides clinical review to determine
reimbursement for emergency room services.
Successful candidates generally:
- Must have RN licensure in the state of office location.
- Have 3-5 years of clinical experience.
- Have proficient keyboarding skills.
- Enjoy working with computers and evolving technology, prefer
online resources over printed documents.
- Have telephone experience in the nursing field, especially
telephone triage, emergency room, and/or urgent care
- Are self-motivated.
- Wants to work nights.
- Wants to work every other weekend.
- Has a Compact License.
- Are able to complete 6 weeks Mon-Fri orientation on a variable
- Applies a broad clinical experience to at times complex issues,
ensuring a positive member experience.
- Want to expand their knowledge base while applying excellent
- Are leaders of people and process improvement, and want to make
a difference in people's lives.
- Are seeking a challenging fast-paced office (and potentially
work at home) position.
- Do the right things for the right reason in all
- An active and good standing compact state RN license
- 3+ years of clinical experience required
- Experience in one of the following areas required: Disease
Management, Emergency Room, Critical Care, Medical/Surgical Care,
- Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook and
- Managed Care experience preferred
- Previous coaching experience preferred
Min level of education preferred for this position: Bachelor's
Degree or Equivalent experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common
purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are
working to transform health care through innovations that make
quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and
patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the
individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that
puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive
workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative
action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or
promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age,
disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and
encourage people with military experience (active, veterans,
reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply
for CVS Health job opportunities.
Keywords: CVS Health, Sandy , Health Coach Consultant, Other , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!