Company: American Cruise Lines
Posted on: June 10, 2021
American Cruise Lines, the leader in luxury small ship cruising
throughout the U.S., has an exciting opportunity for a Customer
Service Representative. He/she will provide superior service to new
and existing passengers on our world-class cruises. American Cruise
Lines is the largest U.S. cruise ship operator. The company is
growing fast and operates 35 luxury river and coastal cruises in 28
states around the country. As part of the American Cruise Lines
team you will be helping people make lasting vacation memories.
American Cruise Lines offers a comprehensive benefits package
including medical/dental insurance and 401k. Starting Pay $16/hr.
- Join the team that provides world class customer service for
one of the fastest growing companies in the travel industry
- Be the frontline contact with our customers before and during
- Coordinate special requests for all passengers
- Support ongoing Sales operations
- Assist with payment and reservations
- Problem solving
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail, with the ability to work in a fast paced
- Great administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Data Entry Skills
American Cruise Lines is the largest U.S. cruise company and
operates the newest fleet of riverboats and small cruise ships
around the country. Our people make the difference. We recognize
that our employees have made, and will keep us America's leading
river cruise specialist.
Our philosophy for success is simple; hire talented people then
provide training, support systems and motivation so you will
thrive. Long established and deeply experienced in cruise travel,
American Cruise Lines has been honored with multiple awards.
Keywords: American Cruise Lines, Sandy , Customer Service, Other , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!