Dev Ops Engineer
Company: Castlight Health
Posted on: June 12, 2021
DEV OPS ENGINEER
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day support of multiple environments such as:
production, staging, and development
- Provide 24x7 support for platform infrastructures and perform
troubleshooting to resolve problems.
- Test and deploy new application releases and patches.
- Work closely with other organizations to coach and develop best
- Document and update procedures and processes.
- Be flexible to perform additional duties as required.
- Be On-call
- 2+ years of experience using technologies like Terraform, Chef
and docker etc
- 2+ years of experience using Jenkins CI/CD
- Agile SDLC both Kanban and Scrum
- Jenkins CI/CD pipelines
- Configuration Management, Chef
- Containerized application development specifically using
Docker/Kubernetes for private and public Clouds
- Working knowledge AWS/GCP
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral, for both
technical and non-technical people).
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with an obsessive attention
to detail. Superb self-management skills.
Nice to Have
- Hashicorp products like Consul, Vault etc...
- Knowledge of SQL and/or NoSQL database systems
- Working knowledge of Elasticsearch, Kafka, Redis, other
- Knowledge/Experience of docker-compose
- Understanding of SOX, PCI Compliance..
- Kubernetes administration experience is critical
- Istio, Consul, and Vault is a big bonus
- Golang and/or Python
Strong preference for candidates in the SF Bay Area.
Consideration will be given to well qualified candidates in the
Salt Lake City area and remote in PST or MST.
Keywords: Castlight Health, Sandy , Dev Ops Engineer, Other , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!