Company: Bridge Investment Group
Posted on: June 12, 2021
As the Full-Stack Developer, you will be involved in the
delivery of the organizational data solutions. You will work with
key business unit and IT stakeholders to discover, define and
develop solutions for sharing and integrating data throughout the
organization. Your contribution will define how entire organization
collects, processes and interacts with internal & external
The key duties include:
- Collaborating with various external and internal data providers
to determine best path to the centralized data collection and
- Developing solutions for retrieving data from various
structured and unstructured sources.
- Building ETL processes for multi-step data processing.
- Contributing to definition of operational data standards.
- Identifying and resolving load/balance, SLA and data quality
- Establishing best practices for data-related changes across the
- Creating data presentation solutions for various front-end
applications and third-party data solutions.
- Integrating various solutions in one transparent, reliable and
documented data ecosystem.
- Defining requirements for reports and other data output to
support Real Estate and other business decisions.
- 5+ years of experience in data integration, back-end and/or
- 5+ years of experience development using Microsoft SQL Server,
SSIS, SSRS, ETL, REST, JSON/XML, C#Python.
- Experience in a building a common data language from diverse
groups of people is required.
- Knowledge in building ETL solutions for static and dynamic data
reports is required.
- Background in solving unstructured & challenging data
- Real Estate or Finance industry experience is desired.
- Familiarity with Yardi is strongly desired.
- Data governance bodies experience is desired.
- Familiarity with other investment software such as Argus, VTS,
Geneva or similar is desired.
- Experience with salesforce database technologies is
- Background using data DevOps is desired.
- Skill of developing within the Microsoft Azure ecosystem is
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology
or equivalent experience.
About the Benefits
- Annual bonus based on individual, team and company
- A suite of benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental,
vision, and 401k matching
- Generous PTO, including parental leave
- Company-sponsored service opportunities
Keywords: Bridge Investment Group, Sandy , Full-Stack Developer, Other , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!