Clean Harbors is looking for a Customer Service
Representative to join their safety conscious team! This
position is responsible for billing support to customers, ensuring
billing is classified correctly in accordance to company policy and
assisting in preparation of required paperwork.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner always.
- Order review/billing review;
- Scanning and filing as needed;
- Emailing invoices as needed;
- Other Duties as needed.
What does it take to work for Clean
- High school diploma required;
- Previous experience in a fast-paced Customer Service
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean
Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment
through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous
materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental,
energy and industrial services throughout the United States,
Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets
environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier
environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough
problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part
of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn
more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting
opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career
opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do
not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected