Company: Challenger School Foundation
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Challenger School is an independent, non-profit private school.
At Challenger students become self-reliant and productive
individuals who value independence and individuality and find joy
and self-worth through achievement.
We have an exciting new opportunity for an HRIS Coordinator to join
our Human Resources Team in our Sandy, UT Corporate Headquarters.
Working closely with our MIS, HR and Payroll team, you will be
responsible for maintaining optional functionality of our Human
Resources Systems. This position will also play a key role in the
migration to a new, integrated sis (School Information System) to
include the HCM suite. This is a perfect opportunity for someone
who wants to learn and develop their HRIS skills and work alongside
a great team.
- Maintain optimal function of the HRIS, which may include
process re-definition, user training, analytics, and payroll
support amongst other things.
- Provide technical support, training, troubleshooting, and
guidance to HRIS and eTime users
- Initiate internal data audits and ensure data integrity
- Create and run a variety of standard and adhoc reports
- Collaborate with HR staff and Operations groups to identify
system improvements and enhancements
- Serves as liaison between HR, MIS, operations, external
vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS administration and process
- Ensure system compliance with data security and privacy
- Maintain knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS
providers, vendors, and technology
- Develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. Train
employees on new processes/functionality. Train new system
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, HR Management,
Business Administration, or related field
- 2+ years of related experience. Some general HR experience is
- Experience with HRIS products. Strong preference for Dayforce
(Ceridian) or Unified Talent experience, but not a
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; high attention to
- Team player; strong interpersonal and technical support
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to handle confidential
- Understanding of HR policy to ensure the HRIS meets
organizational needs and goals
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Advanced skills in Excel and report writing.This is a year-round,
full-time position. Benefits include significant Challenger student
tuition discounts for children or grandchildren, health insurance,
a 401(k) retirement plan, and paid time off.
**Please be on the lookout for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
This email confirms your application submission and provides you
with a link to our pre-employment assessment. This assessment must
be completed within 72 hours in order for your application to be
considered complete. **
Keywords: Challenger School Foundation, Sandy , HRIS Coordinator, Other , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!