Company: Flowserve Corporation
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Company Overview: If a culture of excellence, innovation and
ownership is what youre searching for, consider putting your
experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or
as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure
Flowserves position as the global standard in comprehensive flow
control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional
development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our
foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity
and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve,
we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow
control solutions to make the world better for everyone! Role
Summary: Flowserve is looking for a motivated Machinist to work
with the Machine Shop team. The Machinist will set up and operates
CNC and/or manual machines including but not limited to vertical
machining centers, horizontal machining centers, lathes, mills,
drill presses, saws, grinders, and gear cutting equipment.
Responsibilities & Requirements: Responsibilities
- Work from complicated component drawings, routers, and/or
verbal instructions to produce parts that meet specifications.
- Measure and inspect parts to verify that they are
- Must possess practical metal cutting knowledge to make sound
decisions in fabricating parts.
- The successful candidate will be able Operates the machines to
perform machining in accordance with design drawings, sketches and
oral instructions using basic shop math.
- Maintain Quality Control based off the internal policies and
procedures also complying to the ISO 9001:2015 Standards.
- Set up and adjustment equipment as needed to product acceptable
- Maintains assigned equipment and complies with preventative
maintenance activities where applicable.
- Plans and lays-out work from design drawings, sketches and oral
- Uses basic shop math and has a working knowledge of
trigonometry for figuring various angles, radius, lengths, and
other dimensional aspects of a part.
- Sets-up and adjusts any machine for a variety of short run or
production runs to machine any type of component. Requirements
- High School degree or GED equivalent
- Certificate (1 Yr.) or equivalent; or one to two years related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
- Ability to read blueprints / drawings Primary Posting Location:
Springville, Utah US Preferred Experience / Skills: N/A Job Posting
Category: Operations Job Advertising Title: Machinist Employment
Type: Full time Country: United States Auto req ID:
53226BRFlowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes
employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or
protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will
also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for
inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain
circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn
more.If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a
disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable
accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use
or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can
request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to
email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your
request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your
subject line of your email. For more information, read the
Accessibility Process. id="detrack" defer
Keywords: Flowserve Corporation, Sandy , Machinist, Other , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!