Company: Transwest Credit Union
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition Title: Teller Reports To: Head Teller
Summary of the Job: Provide members with professional financial
services Here at TransWest Credit Union, everything we do is to
fulfill our WHY. "Your Dream. Our Team." is not just our tagline it
is why we are in business. We want your smarts and your creativity
to help our members (both current and potential) to choose
TransWest to fulfill their Dreams. Our Team has the dedication,
innovation and creativity to get the job done. Your job is to
develop lasting relationships with our current membership and to
help ensure that every member has a great experience when they deal
with a TransWest Credit Union. This is a big job in a big market.
- Receives and processes member financial transactions including
deposits, withdrawals and loan payments.
- Sells money orders and travelers checks to members.
- Transfers amounts from member accounts as directed.
- Balances cash drawer and daily transactions.
- Post transactions to member accounts and maintain member
- Cross-sells credit union products and services that would
benefit the member.
- Other duties as assigned. Additional Functions:
- Sell and buy money from/to vault
- Keep the teller line tidy and organized
- Maintain ATM clean and functional Requirements/Necessary
- High School Diploma
- Good math and customer service skillsTransWest Credit Union is
an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to
provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to
prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, marital status, genetic information,
disability or protected veteran status. Employees will be treated
on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and
Keywords: Transwest Credit Union, Sandy , Full-TIme Teller, Other , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!