Operator 1, Machine
Company: 22nd Century Technologies
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Monday ? Thursday 6:00 am to 4:30 pm, Fridays OT. The plan is to
start on days and transfer to a night shift, please make sure
candidates are flexible and can work nights- 6pm -6:30 am Start the
night shift the first week of December.
Pay 14.00 hr.
Must included completed questionnaire with submittal.
HS Diploma or GED required
* Operates and monitors automated manufacturing equipment and
* Must certify on multiple processes.
* May perform manual manufacturing operations such as manual
* Will monitor product quality in accordance with task
* Conducts on-the-job training for other associates.
* Works as a member of a self-directed work team.
* Participates in all team meetings, activities, team building
initiatives, and continuous improvement activities.
1. Operates multiple processes on high speed automated or
semi-automated manufacturing equipment.
2. Participates in all equipment changeovers or set-ups.
3. Monitors assigned processes to ensure high quality
4. Removes defective product from the automated or semi-automated
5. Participates in the division of labor of self-directed work
responsibilities including attendance, scheduling of work
assignments, compliance audits, etc.
6. Maintains equipment and a clean area by performing tasks such as
sweeping, mopping, and wiping down equipment.
7. Maintains an open line of communication to ensure all
problems/changes are communicated and resolved in a timely
8. Maintains records and documents as required.
9. Determines the cause of quality problems and takes appropriate
action per the task documents.
10. May perform Process Control Operator duties, as required.
11. Works overtime as needed by the department.
12. Actively participates in Continuous Improvement teams and
activities, including 5S, blitzes, Shift Start-up, updating PVD
13. Continuously improves through the KAS program, meeting
department goals for completed KAS.
14. Complies with all local, state, federal, and Client safety
regulations, policies, and procedures including RCRA Hazardous
15. Complies with all local Client quality policies, procedures,
and practices through consistent application of sound quality
16. Other duties as assigned.
* Maintain safe work behaviors
* High quality products manufactured per task documents
* Meet or exceed department KAS completion goals
Keywords: 22nd Century Technologies, Sandy , Operator 1, Machine, Other , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!