Company: Hidden Valley Country Club
Posted on: May 15, 2022
The dishwasher is responsible for washing and stocking wares to
proper standards throughout the shift and various cleaning tasks
throughout the kitchen. Also, it will help with some light
prep-cooking when needed.
Required Skills/Traits: Operate a commercial dishwasher, including
loading and unloading dishes and running the machine properly.
Scrub pots and pans and wash any other dishes that cannot be put in
the dishwasher-mop floors. Take out the trash. Organize dish
storage area, clean equipment, and maintain a sanitary work
Duties(not all listed):
- Lifts racks of glassware, cutlery, fry baskets, pots, and pans
from a holding area to the dish machine or three-compartment sinks.
Fills and changes water and chemicals in the dish machine every 3
- Scrapes dishes into garbage bin or disposal area and cycles the
dishes through the dish machine.
- Place clean glassware from the dish machine onto dollies and
clean dishware onto the cooks' line.
- Hangs or stores clean cooking utensils, pots, pans, and baskets
onto appropriate hooks and shelves throughout the kitchen.
- Sorts flatware into appropriate bins for proper cleaning and
- Empties trash into Dumpster as needed and at the end of
- Sweeps and Mops kitchen as well as Walk-in refrigerators at end
- Observe kitchen safety, sanitation, and back door safety
- Completes all running, opening, and closing side work-reports
to either chef or sous chef before leaving.
- Reports for work in a timely manner when scheduled
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to change when
required and able to work under stress.
- Able to work accurately and rapidly
- Must possess a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Ability to work with different pieces of kitchen
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and any shifts
- Must have reliable transportation and phone.
- Must be well-groomed, suitably attired, and Able to work
cooperatively with other team members.
Physical Requirements: The employee must occasionally lift and move
up to 50 lbs. while performing the duties of this job. The employee
must stand for long periods; frequently walk, use hands and
fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear:
occasionally sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or
Keywords: Hidden Valley Country Club, Sandy , Dishwasher, Other , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!