Personal Care Aide
Company: Active Home Health & Hospice
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job DescriptionActive Home Health, Hospice & Personal Care is
looking for a Full-Time / Part-Time to assist our patients. We are
looking for a someone who is caring, professional and
self-motivated to join our team. We are a fun-loving, compassionate
group that thrives off the gratification of assisting others!
Active Home Health and Hospice offers excellent competitive pay and
flexible hours. Job Responsibilities
- Home visits to assist Senior's with Personal Care duties that
include but not limited to light cleaning, laundry, meal
preparation, Companionship etc.
- Ongoing need for employee to see and read information, identify
- Daily charting of patient personal care services
- Adhering to the organization's documentation and procedures and
standards of personal and professional conduct.
- Is expected to maintain a safe, healthy and professional
environment for each patient.
- Reporting on condition and significant changes to the
Registered Nurse Case Manager.Job Requirements
- Current driver's license, auto insurance, reliable
- Effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- First aid certified ( we will reimburse for on-line
course)Benefits (For Full-Time Employees)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Paid Vacation.
- Awesome team environment and great co-workers
- Phone reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement for visits
- $500 sign on Bonus after 6 months of consecutive
Keywords: Active Home Health & Hospice, Sandy , Personal Care Aide, Other , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!