Company: RALPH L. WADSWORTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Ralph L Wadsworth is lookng for CONCRETE CARPENTERS to start
Pay- DOE starting at $24.00 an hour and up
Schedule- Mon-Fri occasionally working OT
If you are interested please contact Emily at 385-###-#### or send
your resume to ...@wadsco.com
Did you know you can make money by referring your friends? We pay a
referral bonus!! Bring your qualified friends with you to work!
Contact me now to learn more about out referral bonus!
Carpenter responsibilities and abilities include but are not
limited to the list below. Other duties may be assigned.
- Construct built-in-place or prefabricated wooden and/or metal
forms, according to specifications, for molding concrete structures
such as: piers, footers, retaining walls, abutments, parapets,
caps, columns and bridge decks
- Proficiently saw lumber per blueprint dimensions, using handsaw
or power saw, and nail lumber together to make form panels.
- Perform work with some supervision
- Pour and screed concrete to grade and straight edged
- Treat equipment with care and keep tools clean
- Proficiently erect scaffolding and ladders for assembling
structures above ground level
- Hang ledgers, overhang brackets and decking with either plywood
or steel forms
- Tying rebar
- Proficiently form slabs, columns and walls for concrete
- Ability to form and pour minor projects with little
- Layout footings, walls, boxes, dowels, etc.
- Lift and handle built-in-place forms and/or assembles, erects
and installs prefabricated forms.
- Insert spreaders and tie rods between opposite faces of form to
maintain specified dimensions.
- Anchor and brace forms to fixed objects, using nails, bolts,
anchor rods, steel cables, and planks.
- Proficiently build rough wooden structures such as: scaffolds,
temporary frame shelters, overhang jacks and safety railings.
- Lift and set rails for finishing machine.
- Pour concrete in forms and decks which requires vibrating,
shoveling and raking. Also assists cement finishers.
- Demonstrate good Knowledge and ability to use the following
- Aluminum Gang Forms
- Stick Frame Wood Forms
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- A minimum of 1 years of experience in rough, concrete, or
bridge carpentry and pouring concrete or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Transportation to work
- Work Safely
- Be able to carry 70 lbs. or more
- High School diploma/GED preferred.
- Willing to do laborer work
- Flexible availability to include overtime and possible
- Valid Driver's licenseBenefits / Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- 401k retirement plan + 5% company matching
- Health Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth and Advancement
- Life Insurance
- Great company culture and parties
- Keywords- carpentry, construction, formsetting, wadsworth,
concrete, finishing, footings, foundations
We are an equal opportunity employer: We do not discriminate based
on race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, age, genetic information,
marital status, military status, membership or activity in a local
human rights commission, or status with regard to public
assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
Keywords: RALPH L. WADSWORTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, Sandy , Concrete Carpenter, Other , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!