Assembler 1, General
Company: Katalyst HealthCares & Life Sciences Inc
Posted on: November 21, 2022
- Performs any combination of tasks involved in the fabrication,
manufacturer, assembly, testing and packaging of medical devices as
well as setting up, operating, performing maintenance on and
- May conduct quality inspections on processing line in
accordance with quality specifications.
- Works within clearly defined SOPs and / or scientific methods
and adheres to quality guidelines.
- High school diploma or 1 year of consistent work history, or
- Zero (0) to one (1) year of manufacturing assembly
- Effective communication skills at a level co-workers and Team
Lead/Supervisor can understand.
- Ability to read, write, interpret and comprehend specifications
written in English and perform basic math calculations.
- Ability to use basic tools of measurement, such as
- Must be able to work flexible and/or extended hours and report
to work on a regular, punctual basis.
- Has good attention to detail? Ability to get along with people
and be able to work in a team environment.
- Willingness to rotate into different tasks and
- Physical Demand While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and sit for extended
periods of time.
- Occasionally the employee may be required to lift or move at
least 50 pounds.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Keywords: Katalyst HealthCares & Life Sciences Inc, Sandy , Assembler 1, General, Other , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!