Technical Business Solutions Architect
Company: Galileo Financial Technologies
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Employee Applicant Privacy Notice
Who We Are
Welcoming, collaborative and having the opportunity to make an
impact - is how our employees describe working here. Galileo is a
financial technology company that provides innovative and
revolutionary software products and services that power some of the
world's largest Fintechs. We are the only payments innovator that
applies tech and engineering capabilities to empower Fintechs and
financial institutions to unleash their full creativity to achieve
their most inspired goals. Galileo leads its industry with superior
fraud detection, security, decision-making analytics and regulatory
compliance functionality combined with customized, responsive and
flexible programs to accelerate the success of all payments
companies and solve tomorrow's payments challenges today. We hire
energetic and creative employees while providing them the
opportunity to excel in their careers and make a difference for our
clients. Learn more about us and why we work here at
What We Are Looking For
Galileo is seeking a Technical Business Solutions Architect to
serve as a client-facing resource and assist in both pre- and
post-sales technical implementations. You'll serve as liaison
between the sales team, internal departments, and our clients to
help them get the most value out of the Galileo platform.
What You'll Do
- Learn the technical ins and outs of payment processing and
become an expert on Galileo's set of APIs.
- Assist the sales team in communicating technical features of
Galileo with prospective clients.
- Work closely with engineers, product managers, and technical
leaders evaluating Galileo to understand their needs.
- Help clients architect and build their payment platforms to get
the most out of their integration.
- Work with Project Managers as a technical SME over the course
of project implementations and continue to help clients follow
best-practices and resolve problems.
- Manage internal resources to execute project plans and
interface with the client.
- Work closely with internal business and engineering teams to
build innovative solutions to address constantly evolving client
- Understanding of system architecture, database structures and
web technologies (RESTful APIs).
What You'll Need
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Systems,
Information Technology, or related field.
- Payments experience is required
- Ability to comprehend and communicate complicated business and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to
explain complex concepts to both technical and non-technical
- Ability to take initiative in an autonomous work environment
and adapt to ambiguity and uncertainty
- Experience integrating RESTful APIs into web applications
- Client-facing experience preferred but not necessary
- Organization and prioritization skills.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning Retirement plans
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs
- Monthly contribution up to $200 to help you pay off your
- Great health & well-being benefits including: telehealth
parental support, subsidized gym program
- Fully stocked kitchen (snacks and drinks)
- To view all of our comprehensive and competitive benefits,
visit our Benefits at SoFi page!
Galileo Financial Technologies provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress
and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and
related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related
to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression,
national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical
disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic
partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military
and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable
state or federal law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
New York applicants: Notice of Employee Rights
Galileo is committed to embracing diversity. As part of this
commitment, Galileo offers reasonable accommodations to candidates
with physical or mental disabilities. If you need accommodations to
participate in the job application or interview process, please let
your recruiter know or email email@example.com.
Due to insurance coverage issues, we are unable to accommodate
remote work from Hawaii or Alaska at this time.
Keywords: Galileo Financial Technologies, Sandy , Technical Business Solutions Architect, Other , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!