Company: Del Taco
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Calling all friendly faces were not just another job, were the
start of a greatcareer!If you are passionate about food, love
people, and youre ready to work hard andthink fast while keeping a
smile on your face, we would love to have you join ourteam! Working
as a crew member for Del Taco is the perfect way to gain
valuableexperience in food preparation, customer service, and
personnel management.We value our employees and offer a positive
and encouraging environment as wellas plenty of opportunities for
career advancement. You will enjoy fantastic benefitssuch as free
meals, uniforms, and a flexible schedule as well as competitive
payand frequent raises and referral bonuses. Take the first step
toward a long andrewarding career by becoming a respected member of
our team the Del Tacoteam.QualificationsWe want you to bring to the
- A positive, passionate attitude
- Eagerness to learn
- Flexible schedule
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- A commitment to customer satisfactionEssential Job Functions
- Delivers effective results in the areas of quality, guest
service, safety, security, cleanliness and product
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of our menu items and has
the ability to explain them to guests accurately
- Use Point of Sale system/cash register to record orders and
compute order amounts; collecting payment from guests
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and
- Ability to follow all Company operation policies, and
- Make recommendations to enhance restaurant operations.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with effective
- General knowledge of computers, POS systems desired.
- Ability to perform basic business math skills. Cash handling
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate, develop and maintain a close, effective
relationships co workers, managers, partners and our guests.
- Ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
- Ability to stand and walk for approximately 95-100% of shift
including ability to bend, reach and lift and carry a max of 50
pounds.Company IntroductionWorking at Del Taco, you'll feel proud
that you are part of an iconic brand, where we actually grill,
shred and chop fresh ingredients. You'll feel proud that you have a
chance to grow and earn more as you work through a realistic and
achievable career path. Click on the pictures above to see why you
will be Proud as Del to work here.
It's not about JUST DOING IT, It's about BEING THE BEST at doing
it. Learn more about being the best you can be.
Discover your growth potential as a Del Taco Team Member!
Keywords: Del Taco, Sandy , Cashier, Other , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!