Part Time Night Trash Collector
Company: Valet Living
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!Are you
interested in a part-time opportunity to earn extra income in the
evenings? Do you like working outdoors and staying active? If so,
you may be a good fit for our Apartment Trash Collector
position.Valet Living is hiring for a Part Time Apartment Trash
Collector (Service Valet) to work during the evening hours in your
local area. This is a great paying, part time job that is a great
way to earn extra money or supplement income while working another
job. You'll enjoy working outdoors, on your own, in a stress-free
environment and get a workout while you do this job. We are an
essential business that continues to grow, and our associates
benefit from reliable hours, consistent pay, and promotional
advancement opportunities.We offer an immediate start date and
provide hands on, paid training. No experience is necessary.What
You'll Be Doing:
- Collect trash and recycling bags door to door within a local
apartment community and take these items to the trash compactor or
dumpster on the property site (no large or bulk items and no
offsite driving and/or dumping)
- Typically work 5 nights a week from Sunday through Thursday.
Enjoy weekends off!
- Work 2-3 hours per night, start time is either 7:00pm or 8:00pm
and you are done between 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm (some positions may
have earlier start/end times and Sundays may require more
- Part time hours working 10-15+ hours per weekWhat You Get:
- Great pay - pickup truck owners and vehicles using trailers
will receive the higher part of our pay range.
- Get paid as you earn using EarnIn**.
- All driving is done while on community property - no offsite
driving or dumping.
- Paid training and opportunity for growth within the
- Employee referral bonus program - get paid for your
- Earn reward incentives through our recognition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Stay physically fit while working outdoorsSafety statement:
- Socially distanced work environment
- All required Personal Protective Equipment (face covering,
gloves, safety vest, etc.) is provided free of charge
- Our processes exceed the CDC and OSHA guidelines on COVID-19
- Zero reported occupationally transmitted cases of COVID-19
- Dedicated team of occupational health & safety professionals
that manage all aspects of associate safety, including COVID-19
protocols.What We Require:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to work indoors or outdoors in changing weather
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
- A smart phone with data plan to access our mobile app
- An open bed pickup truck or vehicle with trailer is
- A valid driver's license is preferred
- Current auto insurance in your name for your vehicle, or listed
as a driver on policy is preferred**EarnIn is a mobile app that
gives people access to their money as they earn it - without
waiting for payday.Are you a current Valet Living employee? If so,
click to apply.Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that
values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit,
employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race,
religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran
status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state
or local law.
Keywords: Valet Living, Sandy , Part Time Night Trash Collector, Other , Sandy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!